Status: Was bored with this one just messing around not a story i really actually tryed on :)

Blood-Hill

The mistake

I stared at the army base ceiling i was in a confession room big as a high school gym, but only a small table, one small chair on the left side where i sat and another at the other end. A huge one way mirror on one side, the double doors what was lock, two cameras, and a speaker both hooked on the wall. I just stared i cried in silent, my sister didn't survive my attack she bleed to death before they could make it to the nearest hospital, my parents dead (i killed them slowly and painfully) I killed over 45 cops and 100 people not including my family. I was a monster now, The people who ruined my life i blame, the people who drove to slow in the ambulance for my sister i blame and i blame all my neighbors to not trying to stop me instead of watched in the safety of their houses. But the real person fault was me i just didn't want to say it or think that way...........the double doors open and slam shut.....i Shifted in my chair since i was in the straight jacket and a face gear that had small medal bars in front of my mouth i could hardly breathed, but i tryed. A captain of a military base man slam my huge case file on the table as he sat down what made me jump.

"Ski" he coughed than took a sip of his steaming coffee.
"What?" i said annoyed already.
"I see that you destroyed your town" he place his coffee down.
"obviously"
"Well you are in a Shit load of trouble young lady or shall i say monster"
"Excuse me!" i snapped as my claws went though the small table.
"Just saying what people said about you" he shrugged "you need to keep your temperament on check."
"whatever" my claws went back in.
"good" he said "okay....so tell me Ski what are you?"
"I've been asking that ever since i changed yesterday that was my first time and no im not an alien" i said.
"I wasn't going to ask that" he said "Well what tick you off"
and then all a sudden i was reliving that moment over and over again in my head so i lied
"nothing"
"your lying"
"no im not"
He stared in silence, so i stared in silence back.