Status: in work

I've Waited Way Too Long

Chapter 6

“Yeah, um, how about we go to the kitchen.” He said. So we went to the kitchen. “So, what’s up?

“Well, I would like it if you tell you idiot younger brother to stay away.”

“Ok? And why would that be? I mean, he didn’t mean what he said last night. He was just upset.”

“Joe, he walked into my room this morning to tell me to turn my music down, but I change in the morning to music. That means that he saw me in my bra and underwear.”

“Huh, so you are embarrassed by him. Is that what you are saying?” Joe said while poking me in the stomach.

“I guess, just tell him, okay?” And with that I walked away.

“Morning, how are you today?” Kevin asked while I walked past him.

“Just peachy!” I said normal. Then I whispered, “Not.” I walked up to my room.

I can’t believe I am mad at my best friend. Or that I was jealous that he had a girlfriend. Ugh! Why does my life suck? I know. Let’s try to make a song.

What went wrong?

When did this happen?

Does he really care?

Ooh.

He’s got me thinking

and wishing

that I might be crazy.

And maybe lazy.

Why can’t we be

Forever.

(It’s the only thing that was in my head. And I just woke up.)

I got my guitar put and started to play around with the cords. That was, until he came in.

“That’s very nice. Who’s it about?” Nick said while sitting across from me.

“Why do you want to know?” I said bitterly.

“Because, Jess. I care about you. I’ve missed you all these years. I am sorry about last night. I’m sorry I walked in on you. I know you were probably a lit freaked out, and I was too. Do you at least forgive me?” he finished with pleading eyes. I just stared into them. The chocolate color, the softness, the little twinkle because of my light. “Jess?”

“Huh? Oh, yeah. I forgive you, IF you give me a hug.” I said with a huge grin on my face.

“That’s my Jess. Here.” He said, then started to hug me. We stayed like that for, I don’t know to be exact. Then Nick said, out of the blue, “Your hair smells nice.”

“Um, thanks?” I have no idea where that came from. Nick let go and backed away.

“You have pretty eyes too. Have you ever had a boyfriend?”

Where is this coming from?

“N-no. W-why do y-you a-a-ask?”

Why am I suddenly lost for my word?

“You are cute when you stumble with your word.”

What is up with him? Why is my face getting warm?

“And your blush is adorable.” He whispered. He got so close to me when I was thinking to myself.

Whoa! What is he doing? Hello. Too close here.

“Was that song about me? Do you want to be with me forever?” He whispered in my ear.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I just nodded my head instead. He chuckle lightly in my ear.

What is happening? Oh wait! Is he getting closer to my face, or is that just me?

He was probably half of an inch away from my face before he whispered, “You don’t know how long I’ve waited to do this.” And he lend in the last half an inch. Our lips meet and a shock went through my body. I know that sound cheesy, but it is true. After a little bit, Nick pushed me down. He bit my lower lip.

Aw. He wants to explore. Hehe. He’s not going to this time.

He kept trying to get the chance to explore my mouth. He must have had enough when he pulled away.

“You know, it’s not nice to tease, Jess.” Nick said, after he caught his breath.

“Yeah, well, you did it to me, so I don’t want to hear it.” I defended.

“Oh yeah, when?”

“Before you kissed me! Duh!”

“You want to again?” He said with hope in his eyes. I didn’t even answer. I just lend in. Right before our lips meet, a knock at the door sent us apart.

My bedroom door swung open, and in came…
♠ ♠ ♠
message me <3