Status: NEW STORY!!!

Whipped, Bought, Loved

Whipped, Bought, Loved.

2 Months after finding Chelsea

Evan's Pov:
(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31795569) <--- the outfit threw out this chapter
Cloe hasn't been the same since we found Chelsea dead. We hadn't kissed, talked, anything. She had this dead look on her face as I brought her some food, I had to force her to eat. I felt horrible. If I had never brought them here this would never had happened.
I set the trey of food on the table in front of her I set the cup of water under a coaster so it wouldn't damage the wooden table. She looked up at me, from the couch, with a dead look. Her eyes were so empty, you could see her cheek bones protruding out of her face.
“ Evan. I’m scared.” those words had been the only ones I have heard from her lips since Chelsea died. Her eyes filled with tears, before her head fell in to her hands. I was at her side in seconds. My arm around her shoulder pulling her to my lap. Her head nestled into the crevice between my shoulder and neck. She was shaking so hard I thought I was hurting her.
“ why? No one's going to hurt you. Ever.” I said trying to comfort her. My shirt was soaked with tears, I didn't notice though.
“ will you sell me?” she said calmly but, breaking halfway threw.
“ no. never.” I said strongly. I lifted her face and kissed her trembling lips. It was just a peck but she grabbed my neck and pulled me closer when I pulled away a few seconds later.
I felt her lips open and her tongue lightly drift against my lower lip. I opened my mouth and let her weary tongue drift into my mouth. I didn't fight her for dominance, I wanted her to do what she wanted. She pulled away a few seconds later.
“ will you do something for me?” she asked. I nodded and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and her face was frozen.
“ what is it. I’ll do anything.” I said desperately trying to get her to talk again. Or at least make her happy.
“Kill me.” she said never opening her eyes.
“ What?” I said barley above a whisper. “No cloe I can't do that! I love you! You can't , I won't do that! Why would you say something like that!” I said once it clicked. It was all rushed out. A single tear rushed down her face. I whipped it away and kissed where it had been. “ why?” I said.
“ I miss her. I need her Evan. Please. Please just do it.” she said just above a whisper. Her eyes opened and flodded with tears.
“ no cloe. I love you to much.” I said.
“ you love me?” she said.
Without even thinking I said. “ yes. Of course Cloe.” her face lit up and she kissed me again. I chuckled into the kiss but kissed her back non the less.
Yup this was the turning point for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes i know a crappy chapter. i have absolutely no motivation.
hint hint. :-)