Love Will Bring You Back

Welcome to the world

Downtown George County was beautiful and full of life. Flowers painted the streets adding nice color, and attracted the eye to the local stores. The stores ranged from small family markets, barber shops, to clothing stores and banks. If she knew any better some might consider this to be a strip mall, like in the movies.

Past the small stores a large building had a big flashing sign reading “The County Inn” in a smaller print Kelsey saw “$15 a night” That sold her since she needed to make her money last.

Opening the door to her room Kelsey thought she would be walking into something that looked dirty with a single bed that had dingy sheets and a TV that didn’t work. But to her surprise the room was painted a baby blue it made the room seem bright and big. A double bed was fixed along the wall; it had blue linen to compliment the room. On the left side a nightstand with a lamp and bible took up the space between the wall and bed to the right a desk and chair. Opposite to the bed there was a long dresser with a flat screen TV on it, and a small table with a menu and coffee pot. Exhausted she did what any person would do she flopped down on the bed.

With her stomaching rumbling she walked over to the table and picked up the menu. Flipping through it nothing jumped out at her more then the home-style pepperoni pizza. So she picked up the phone dialling for room service. The voice on the other line told her it would take about 20 minutes. After two days of being on the road 20 minutes seemed like 5 to her.

When she answered the door to her room, a young handsome man smiled at her “Good evening to you ma’am. Enjoy your stay and food. And if you need anything at all I’m here all night with an hour break in 15 minutes.” He said winking at her before heading back down the hall. Both flattered and disgusted she closed and made sure to lock the door.

Not even noticing Kelsey had eaten the whole pizza to herself as she watched some childish show. Feeling full and tired and decided to run herself a tub instead of a shower this way she could relax and think about what she was going to do now that she was actually here.