Status: Just starting out. Hope you like it :)

Wicked Game

003

“Bam, we can’t do this,” I said catching my breath.

“Why the hell not?” he said semi-frustrated.

“Because stuff like this leads to having feelings for people, and I’m not ready for that kind of thing again,” I said running a hand through my tousled hair.

He took this into consideration, letting out another sigh of frustration before looking me in the eye again. I could tell something was brewing in his mind, when his eyes lit up.

“It doesn’t have to though,” he said with a slight smirk, “Friends with benefits, no strings attached. There to satisfy each others needs, so to speak.”

“And no falling in love,” I said starting to like the idea.

“Exactly,” he said in achievement, “So do we have a deal?”

“We have a deal,” I said pulling him back down onto the couch with me.

We started off right where we started, and soon enough I had my legs wrapped around Bam’s torso as he walked us into his bedroom. Once the door was closed, our clothes were flying, and my back hit the bed.

“Are you sure about this?” Bam asked right before we went at it.

“Just don’t fall in love,” I said pulling his lips to mine.

==================

I woke up the next morning naked, with a dull pounding in my temples. I slid out of Bam’s loose grip, and found my clothes in all corners of the room. I tried to fix my makeup and hair in the mirror above the dresser, but I found it useless considering the room was so dark.

As I padded into the kitchen, I could hear the sound of everyone’s voice. I tried to act as casual as possible, but the smirks on their faces told me they knew something.

“Hey guys,” I said uneasily to break their awkward stares.

“And how was your night, Rory?” Jax asked with a mischevious grin while sipping her coffee.

“It was fine,” I said shrugging, “I just went to sleep.”

“That’s bullshit, and you know it sweetheart,” Novak said laughing, “None of us are deaf.”

“You are a lot louder in bed, than in normal life,” Dunn said joining in and causing me to blush.

“How did it even happen? I didn’t think you guys were even drunk?” Jax asked still not giving up.

“I don’t know, it just did,” I said trying to not blush, “And we almost stopped, but then decided that we would basically become each others booty call, just so we could get satisfied without any attached feelings.”

They all looked at me with a weird look, before going back to their breakfasts. I grabbed a bowl of cereal for myself, and sat next to Jax as I ate. I joined in their conversation every now and then, but remained silent for the most part.

“And sleeping beauty finally shows his face,” Dunn said Bam entered the kitchen in only jeans and boxers.

He flipped him the bird, before grabbing a glass and filling it with water. Once he had chugged the glass, he leaned against the counter and joined in on the conversation.

“I can’t lie life partner, I’m jealous you have such a hot booty call,” Novak said during a break in conversation.

“What are you talking about?” Bam asked glancing at me quickly.

“They heard us last night,” I said with a slight blush, “So I had to explain the situation to them.”

“Fair enough,” he said shrugging and dropping the subject.

As soon as we had finished eating breakfast, I realized that it was already 11. I silently cursed, knowing I had to go into work at 4.

“Jax, we have to go soon,” I said rubbing my face, “My shift starts at 4 today.”

“Oh shit, yeah, we should go so you can get ready and rest,” she said standing up to stretch.

We bid farewell to Novak and Dunn, with Bam walking us to the front door. We both gave him quick hugs, before he handed me my phone with a smirk. I knew he must have programmed his number into it, and stolen mine from it.

“Don’t forget to call if you need anything,” he said with a wink before closing the door.

I sent him a smirk, and followed Jax to her car before climbing in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it :)
Thanks to the 4 of you that are subscribed :)