Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Do You Have A Boyfriend?

I was sitting at my family’s track, watching all the people practice when I heard a familiar voice speak up.

“Kirstie,” He said as I turned my head.

“H..hey Josh,” I stuttered. “Did something on your bike break?”

“No,” He replied. “I wanted to talk to you….about that night….when we kissed,” Josh said, lowering his voice with each phrase.

“I don’t think we need to do that,” I nervously replied while looking the other way.

“Yes we do,” He sternly said. “Haven’t you noticed how awkward it has been between us. I hate it!”

“I hate it too,” I softly replied.

“Why did you leave?” Josh asked me in a voice that was barely above a whisper. He was staring into my eyes so deeply it felt like he was gazing into my soul. I knew as long as I was staring into those beautiful caramel eyes, I couldn’t lie to him.

“I was scared,” I whispered.

“Why?” he asked me.

“Because when we…kissed…” I started, having trouble with the word. “I’m your mechanic, I shouldn’t be kissing you and when I did….I..I… liked it. I’ve never had such strong feelings for someone before and it just scared me.”

“I thought you left because of me,” Josh softly told me.

“No Josh,” I sighed. “I like you…a lot. And I guess I never thought that would happen so when it did I just…reacted badly.”

“Why didn’t you think it would happen?” He prodded.

“Because I’m just your mechanic. Guys don’t usually ever notice me and I didn’t think you ever would,” I whispered.

“I noticed you. I noticed you from the moment I ever saw you,” Josh told me.

“Really?”

“Yeah, why do you think that first day I met you I stopped my bike right in front of where you were sitting,” He smiled. “You’re too special not to notice. That first race you wrenched for me and I won, you came over and gave me a hug and I wanted to kiss you so bad,” Josh chuckled.

As he was saying this I could feel my cheeks burning up.

“I haven’t stopped thinking about that kiss. It made me feel like I touched an electric fence or something. I have very strong feelings for you too Kirstie,” Josh smiled down at me.

“I…um…wow,” was all I was able to say.

“You’re such a beautiful girl,” He said while brushing some hair out of my face.

“Even though I’m a tomboy and have grease smudged on my face half the time,” I chuckled.

“I think it’s cute when you’re all greasy. And you have no idea how sexy it is that you can fix a bike the way you do,” Josh grinned.

“I’m sorry I left that night,” I gently said.

“You cut our kiss short,” He smirked and soon one appeared on my face as well.

“I guess I’ll have to make it up to you,” I grinned while inching closer to him.

“I guess you will,” Josh mumbled out before our lips connected in a beautiful kiss.

This one was even better than the first. I agree with Josh, it felt like I just touched an electric fence. That kiss got my adrenaline pumping. My arms wrapped around his neck while his tattooed ones made their way around my waist and pulled me tightly up against him.

As we parted, both of us were panting for air. The second we caught our breath we both went back for more. Once we parted for a second time we left our arms around each other and I laid my head on his chest while he gently rubbed my back.

“So…do you have a boyfriend?” Josh whispered next to my ear before starting to nibble on it.

“Considering I just kissed you and you’re the one holding me right now I’d have to say no,” I giggled.

“Well how about the guy who just kissed you and is holding you, why doesn’t he be your boyfriend?” Josh cutely said.

“He hasn’t asked me yet,” I smiled.

“He’s just a little nervous. He’s getting to that part though,” He smiled right back. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“I think I’d be okay with that,” I beamed as we shared another kiss.

Now I officially have the cutest boyfriend in the world. I know this moment, standing here with Josh holding me right after he asked me to be his girlfriend, I won’t soon forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo i was gonna wait to post this in an attempt to get comments haha but i decided to be nice and post it. lol
today i said something about japan being an island and my friend is like "Japan's an island? that's dumb!" HAHAAH LOL

Joshie boy and Kirstie