Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Is That What You Call Him?

I hopped out of the passenger side of Josh’s truck then walked around the front. Josh slipped his hand into mine and I leaned up and kissed his cheek for his cute act. We walked up to the Deegan house and Josh knocked on the door. Brian’s voice yelled for us to come in so we did and found everyone sitting outside on the deck.

“Hey Josh,” Brian smiled as he got up and they did their little one armed guy hug thing. “So is this your girlfriend?”

“Yeah, this is Kirstie, Kirstie this is Brian,” Josh cutely introduced us. Brian and I both said, nice to meet you before he gave me a hug.

“Oh Kirstie, this is my wife Marissa,” Brian said as a gorgeous lady walked out holding the hand of a little boy. “Marissa this is Josh’s girlfriend Kirstie.”

“We’re glad you could come,” She brightly smiled. “Josh, she’s adorable, how did you get such a pretty girl,” She teased.

“Funny,” Josh shot at her with a smirk.

Josh then took me around and introduced me to all the freestyle guys and their girlfriends or wives that were sitting out there.

“Did you bring your bike?” Todd Potter questioned to Josh once we sat down.

“Yeah, it’s in the truck,” he replied.

“I still need to teach you how to backflip,” Todd said.

“And you still need to race me,” Josh smiled.

“I heard that Josh has a girl mechanic now,” Brian brought up. “I find that really funny.”

“Yeah Josh has to have a girl do all his work,” Jimmy Fitzpatrick laughed.

“Hey, she’s the best mechanic I’ve ever seen before,” Josh said, sending a little smile my way.

“Is she nice?” Marissa asked me.

“Um, yeah I like her,” I said, trying to hold in my giggles.

”Come in!” Brian yelled to someone else who was knocking at the door.

“Ky!” I laughed when she appeared.

“Kirstie! I didn’t know you were going to be here!” She giggled while we got up to hug each other.

“Wait, you two know each other?” Brian questioned in confusion.

“They’re sisters,” Josh piped up.

“Yeah so I unfortunately have to know that greasy boy,” She said while pointing to Josh and making a face, causing everyone to laugh.

“Where’s you male Barbie doll?” I questioned.

“Is that what you call Tanner?” Brian asked. I nodded my head and he bursted into laughter.

“Some other guy pulled in right as we did and he was telling Tan that he liked his car so now they’re out chatting,” Kylee explained.

“Oh that’s probably Wil,” Marissa said.

“Hahn?” Josh asked and she nodded her head.

Wil Hahn was another motocross racer that was on the Mulisha. He was in the 250 class but he was a little cutie.

“Hey Brian, ready for me to beat you?” Tanner said as he and Wil stepped onto the deck.

“I don’t think so Tanner,” Brian threw back.

“Let’s go race,” Kylee smiled excitedly.

“Yeah and we can go ride,” Todd said, standing up.

Tanner, Kylee, and Brian all went over to the other side of the property where the track was while all the dirt bike people went over to the other side. All the boys mounted their bikes while the girlfriends sat down on some chairs that were near.

“So how did you and Josh meet?” Twitch’s wife asked.

“My family owns a motocross track and he was practicing there one day,” I smiled at the memory.

“I’m glad he finally has a girl, we always gave him the hardest time about it because he was always to shy to ask any girl out,” Lauren Lusk said.

“I always found that funny because he isn’t shy but around girls he likes he totally is,” Marissa giggled.

“I think it’s cute though,” I grinned as I saw my man riding back in with all the other guys.

“Josh and Wil busted their bikes already,” Todd laughed at them.

“What did you do?” I laughed along with Todd.

“Well Twitch dared me to jump that 50 foot gap,” Wil started explaining. “And the landing was sketchy and my bike slid into Josh’s.”

“Wow,” was all I was able to push out through my laughs.

I got to my feet and walked over to them. My eyes looked over their bikes before I went back into the garage and grabbed a few tools. As I plopped down in front of the two bikes I could feel everyone’s eyes on me.

“Kirstie’s my mechanic,” Josh grinned.

“Seriously?” Twitch asked.

“Yep, my girlfriend and mechanic all in one,” Josh chuckled as I smiled up at him.

“A girl that can fix a bike, that’s hot!” Todd piped in.

“Yeah, totally,” Wil agreed.

“Josh you’re lucky,” I said while looking at the engine.

“Not in the looks department,” Kylee piped in as her, Tanner and Brian came walking over. “And I won!”

“You cheated,” Brian teased while sitting down and pulling his wife onto his lap.

“Did not!” She countered while sticking her tongue out at him.

Tanner and Ky took a seat and everyone else followed their lead. They all chatted while I got to work on the bikes. Josh was over talking with Todd, Tanner and Kylee but Wil came over and stood next to where I was sitting.

“What are you doing?” He asked me.

“Fixing your bike,” I giggled.

“I know that,” He rolled his eyes with a cute smile. “But what exactly are you doing?”

“Just reconnecting lines and stuff, you’d be really bored if I went into detail,” I smiled up at him.

“No I wouldn’t, I’d like to know. Do you mind if I watch?” Wil asked.

“Not at all, take a seat,” I told him.

Wil gave me a cute little smiled before sitting down next to me and I explained everything to him as I did it and he intently listened.

“You’re really good at this stuff. I could never do this,” He shook his head.

“Aw, you could if you had practice,” I told him.

“You’re all greasy,” He snickered.

“I know, I have a nasty habit of touching my face when I’m working,” I giggled.

“Here, I’ll get it,” Wil sweetly said while taking a rag and gently wiping my face.

“Done, baby?” Josh asked while coming over and wrapping his arms around me while sending a look Wil’s way.

“Yep,” I grinned as he pecked my lips.

The boys then went back to riding as the rest of us sat around and chatted. I kept stealing glances over at my gorgeous man though; he looks so good on his bike.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah Ky, people kind of tease me because i'm like a crazy hand talker. seriously like my hands are always moving...like more than Travis Pastrana. once my bro tried to hold my hands behind my back while i talked and i couldn't do it.

Josh, Kirstie and Wil