Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Does This Work?

“Tanner!... Tanner!... TANNER TANNER TANNER!” I sang happily while jumping up and down on his bed.

It’s eight AM. Why isn’t this gorgeous hunk of man up? I really want to know. So, I took it upon myself to personally be his alarm clock.

“I would say go away, but then I wouldn’t be blessed with your presence,” he mumbled with his face pressed into his pillow.

I just smiled and plopped down next to him. Before he could get up, I threw my leg across his back, allowing me to gently massage his smooth bare skin. As time went on, soft moans came out of him. I think my Tanny likes it.

“Can you just keep doing that all day?” he asked with his eyes still closed, but those gorgeous lips moving slightly.

“I came here to get your butt out of bed,” I told him.

“But it’s my day off,” he whined.

“You don’t even know what I have in mind and you want to just keep your lazy butt here,” I pouted.

“If you keep rubbing my back, I’ll do whatever you want me too,” his countered with his lips curling up into a smile.

“Ok, but you have to do what I have planned… no complaining,” I replied, stopping my hands from running across his skin.

“What is it?” he asked, staying right where he was.

“Nope. You have to trust me. Relationships are built on trust,” I teased.

“Fine,” he huffed out, but there was an adorable smile. “I get ten more minutes of your lovely massage though,” he countered.

I just rolled my eyes and started running my hands up and down his skin. Heavy sighs started to comg out of him. It was the sexiest thing. Oh, how I wanted to kiss him. But I controlled myself for the time Tanner said. Once those ten minutes were up, I fell to my side and smiled at his smooth face… his eyes were still closed though.

“Ready for today?” I asked excitedly.

“I’m so relaxed right now though,” he pouted.

“You rather lay here than spend the whole day with me?” I pouted.

His eyes flung open this time. His quick actions made me smile.

“Now, I didn’t say that,” he snickered. “As long as I can kiss you whenever I want, I’m fine with where we’re going,” he went on while pulling me closer to him to leave a soft kiss on my lips.

“Go get dressed,” I grinned once we parted.

“What do I have to get dressed for?” he asked while slowly pushing himself out of bed.

“Well, I don’t mind if you stay in that. But… that’s mine and I don’t want to share with anyone else,” I teased, making him roll his gorgeous blue eyes.

“I meant what kind of attire,” he chuckled.

“Jeans and t-shirt’s fine. You look the sexiest in that anyway,” I taunted as he walked into the bathroom with his smile starting to form.

It took him a few minutes, but he finally came out in a pair of jeans that fit him in the sexiest way. A blue t-shirt hung his torso perfectly too. Why is he so yummy?

“Does this work?” he asked while holding his arms out and doing a little spin… if only he stopped after a 180.

“I love it,” I smiled as I got up to give him a kiss.

“Well, I love you,” he grinned after we parted.

I returned his words before I took his hand and led him out to my car. He’s a little more patient that I am. If I were him, I would be questioning where we were going. He just sat there and talked like he normally does. And he went into a nerdy babble about my new set of wheels. It was adorable. I wanted to reach over and kiss him, but then his kisses may become deadly if we crashed.

Once I shut the car off, he looked around for a few seconds before his gazed fell on me. I smiled innocently and climbed out. He followed me without saying a word. I love that my man races cars and hasn’t the slightest clue about motocross.

“I have a feeling I’m going to have a lot of fun today,” he said in a slight sarcastic way.

“Kirstie invited me to Josh’s race so we had to come,” I told him while slipping my hand into his.

He just made a cute face and continued to walk with me. I love my Tanny. Even if he’s not interested in the things I am… or what my family is in this situation he still goes with it. He’s amazing… even if he is a little cute nerdy thing with a gorgeous smile and bright blue eyes. He’s my Rockstar boyfriend and I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol ok, Kirstie... mine's not that bad, but I still do it... enough for people to notice but not try to stop me lol

Ky & Tanner...who looks insanely sexy in those pictures lol :D

comment?