Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

I Need To Help Him

“Kirstie, wait,” Josh said as I was about to walk out of the trailer. “Come here,” He went on as he patted his lap.

I happily sat down and pecked his lips before waiting him to continue what he had just started.

“I got you something,” He cutely said while holding his closed fist up to me.

“Well are you going to open your hand?” I giggled.

“Nope, you have to figure out how to open it,” He smiled at me.

I planted a couple kisses on his hand and a big one on his lips before he opened up his hand to reveal a sparkly heart on a silver chain.

“Josh,” I gasped. “You got this for me.”

“Uh-huh,” He smiled as he put in around my neck. “I love you, Kirstie.”

“I love you too Joshie, thank you,” I said as we shared a series of kisses. I then had to go back outside to keep working on his bike.

“Why do you have a camera in my face?” I giggled as Wil Hahn pushed the small device so close it touched my nose.

“I got it yesterday so I’m trying it out,” He smiled. ”TREY!” He yelled.

“What?” Trey Canard asked as he poked his head out of the Honda trailer.

I’m so glad Trey and Josh are teammates, he’s such a nice guy and is so easy to be around. Him and Wil are really good friends but so are Josh and Wil so I’m assuming that’s why he’s over here.

“Look what I got,” He excitedly said while showing Trey his new toy.

“Why are you so excited over that thing?” Josh snickered as he came out of the trailer with his jersey off.Yum!

“It’s cool!” He shouted.

“Wait, let me see it,” I said while getting up and wiping off my hand them reached them out for the video camera.

“It’s recording,” Wil informed me.

“Shwoooo,” I said, making my own sound effect as I zoomed it in on Wil’s face and let out a giggle. “All I can see is your mouth.”

“What?” He laughed as he took the camera. “Wow it is zoomed in really far. I can only see your eye.”

“Creepy,” Trey chuckled as he and Josh walked a few steps away.

“You’re eyes are really dark brown, they’re really pretty,” Wil smiled over at me.

“Thank you,” I shyly smiled.

“Hey Kirstie, Tanner and Kylee are here,” Josh said while coming over and guiding me away from Wil.

“Oooh I have an idea,” I said as I went over and hid in this small bush that they would walk by.

“Drifting is just so much fun, I don’t know why I like it so much but I do,” I heard Tanner ramble on to Kylee. At that point I jumped out of the bush and scared them.

“That scared me, meanie!” Kylee said while giving me a little shove as we walked over by the guys.

“But it was kind of funny,” I giggled.

“Kirstie there’s a spider on you,” Trey told me.

”What? GET IT OFF!” I yelled as I ran around. Wil stopped me and flicked it off while letting out a few chuckles.

“She doesn’t like spiders if you can’t tell,” Josh grinned.

“They’re all creepy and fast and disgusting. I hate them,” I shuddered.

“I need to get back and see how my mechanics doing,” Wil said as he started walking off.

“Josh, please put a jersey on. I’m getting so freaked out,” Kylee said while pointing at his bare chest.

“I think it’s sexy,” I smiled while wrapping my arms around his bare chest and leaving a few kisses there.

“I think you’re sexy,” He replied while kissing my head.

“And they say we’re gross,” Tanner rolled his eyes.

I was finished with Josh’s bike so we just hung around and chatted. That was until a very disgruntled Wil came back over.

“What’s wrong Wil?” I asked him.

“My mechanic just quit,” He sighed. “And my bikes not ready so I won’t be racing today.”

“I’ll help you,” I told him.

“Kirstie, you don’t need to do that,” He responded.

“Wil, it’s no big deal. I’m already done with Josh’s bike,” I smiled at him.

“Well, only if you’re sure,” Wil said.

“I’m sure,” I chuckled. “I’ll get some of my stuff then meet you over there.”

He gave me a smile and a thanks before walking off. Before I could leave Josh wrapped his arms around me and gave me a pouty look.

“I don’t like sharing my mechanic,” He cutely pouted while pecking my lips.

“But Wil needs my help,” I told him.

“But I want you,” Josh said as he started kissing my neck.

“Josh stop,” I said. “I need to go help him.”

Josh let out a big frustrated sigh before letting go of me and sitting down near Kylee and Tanner. I gave all of them a smile before going to help Wil. I worked on his bike for a couple hours until his race was getting near the start.

“Hop on, I’ll give you a ride back to the Honda set up,” Wil said as he pulled his helmet on and got on the bike. I climbed on the back and loosely wrapped my arms around his middle. Once we got there Wil stopped the bike and we both got off.

“Thanks so much for the help Kirstie,” Wil told me.

“No problem,” I smiled.

“It was so nice of you, thanks again,” He said before pulling me into a long hug.

“Go kick butt,” I said to him as he hopped on his bike.

“I will, how could I not with how good this bike feels,” He smiled before riding off.

I walked over to where Josh, Kylee, and Tanner were sitting and plopped down next to Josh. I put my arms around him and gave him a big kiss but he didn’t kiss back at all.

“What’s wrong Joshie?” I asked him.

“Nothing at all,” He sarcastically said.

“Josh, just tell me. Don’t get upset,” I told him.

“Well sorry if I don’t like watching another guy flirt like crazy with my girlfriend right in front of me!” Josh shot back.

“Who? Wil?” I asked with my eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

”Yes Wil!” Josh said. “He was totally flirting with you and I saw him checking you out.”

“No he wasn’t!” I battled.

“Josh,” Kylee said in an annoyed voice. “All guys are flirty. He may not have even known he was doing it.”

“Oh I think he knew,” Josh grumbled.

“He was just being the little sweetheart that he is,” Kylee defended Wil.

“So now you’re taking Wil’s side?” He asked her.

“She’s not taking anyone’s side. She’s saying what she saw,” Tanner spoke up for Kylee.

“Well I saw Wil hitting on Kirstie,” Josh harshly stated.

“He wasn’t Josh. Wil seems like a really nice guy and he’s just being nice,” Kylee said while crossing her arms.

“Oh he was being nice alright,” Josh sarcastically said before stomping into the trailer.

I let out a small sigh before walking in after him. He was sitting on the bench with his head in his hands. I gently said down next to him and started rubbing his back.

“Josh, I don’t think Wil was hitting on me and even if he was I don’t think he meant to,” I softly said.

“I still don’t like the way he was looking at you, it’s the way…..I look at you.,” Josh whispered as he let his hands fall into his lap and he looked over at me.

“But Josh remember, there’s one big difference,” I said to him.

“What’s that?” He asked.

“I don’t look at Wil the way I look at you,” I smiled.

Josh said there for a few moments before a small smile appeared on his face. He slowly inched closer to me and brought his hand up to cup my cheek as he left a sweet kiss on my lips.

“I love you,” He said.

“I love you too,” I replied.

Josh’s hand dropped from my cheek down to the necklace he had just given me a few hours earlier and he let the heart rest on the palm of his hand.

“I find that ironic,” I stated.

“What?” He asked me.

“You’re holding my heart necklace that you gave me….and you hold my heart,” I softly said as we gazed into each others eyes.

I don’t think Wil was hitting on me, and like Kylee said, if he was I don’t think he meant to. Even if he was, it wouldn’t matter. Josh means so much to me, no one could ever fill the spot he has in my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, i'm pretty crazy with hand talking but... i'm kind of crazy in everything else too sooooo yeah :D

all the peeps