Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Jacobson For The Win!

“Kylee… Kylee… KYLEE KYLEE KLYEE!” Tanner’s voice rang while he jumped on my bed.I now regret waking him up this way the other day.

What?” I shouted while keeping my eyes closed, hoping to fall back into my slumber.

“We have testing to do today!” he said way to excitedly as he still jumped.

“Why are you so excited? I hate testing days. They last all day,” I complained while rolling onto my back, allowing my eyes to slowly open.

“But we get to be together all day,” he smiled while bouncing on his butt to sit next to me with a big smile.I think he forgets how old he is sometimes… especially when cars are involved.

“And that’s how I wanted to spend my day,” I teased sarcastically.

“And to think I love you,” he pouted cutely while crossing his arms.

“I love you, Tanny,” I smiled while getting a big burst of energy to tackle him onto the bed

Once I hooked my arms around him, I left multiple kisses all over his smooth cheeks. He started giggling and tried to push my face away. He quickly gave up though. My kisses cannot be stopped!

“Go… get… ready,” he said between my kisses.

“No,” I giggled, stopping my kisses, but keeping my arms around him securely.

“Do you like… have an organ that produces Monster? You’re always so rambunctious,” he countered, making me laugh from his choice of words.

“It’s what happened when I wake up to see those gorgeous eyes,” I smiled before leaving a soft kiss on his lips.

He brought his arms around me as he deepened the kiss. Just as he tried to pull me back with him, I parted our yummy kiss. I didn’t want too, but… I have fun teasing my drifting boy.

“Kylee,” he whined as I got to my feet to go into the bathroom.

I just smiled back at him before I shut the door to change. He made me giggle though. I heard a loud groan come out of the room. Oh, Tanny, you are such a little cutie.

Once I came out, he was lying in that same spot with his eyes closed. I stood at the foot of the bed with my hands on my hips. He knew I was here. His lips curled up into a smile, letting those adorable dimples show.

“Come on, baby… before my excitement runs out,” I teased while smacking his foot.

He sighed teasingly before he pushed himself to his feet and followed me down the stairs. Before we went out the door, I went into the kitchen to grab a Monster. I smiled at Tanner innocently, making him roll his eyes.

“You…” he started, but couldn’t think of anything to add to it.

I smiled and reached up to kiss his cheek before we were off. As we got closer to the racetrack, I started getting more excited. I hate testing drift cars! You can’t take it easy. You have to put it all out there or you can’t drift! The whole point of drifting is pushing yourself almost over the edge, avoiding a crash… testing sucks! But Tanner’s here… he makes it better. It’s sexy to watch my man go sideways.

“Look at that horrible excuse for a car,” he started in already once we were walking to our teams.

“My Mustang is awesome. You stick to your stupid Scion tC. Oh I have a NASCAR V8 under the hood. I’m Tanner; hear me roar!” I shot right back, making him laugh… along with our teams.

“That was good, Ky,” Randy said, making me send Tanner a triumphant smirk.

“See, Jacobson for the win… like every other time,” I taunted before turning my back on him to walk away.

But the second I did, I let out a yelp. He smacked my butt… in front of every! I turned around, shooting him the biggest glare I could muster. That didn’t last long though. His grin was so big… but I got him back, so it was all good. Take that Foust!

I hurried to get my suit on, trying to beat Tanner out onto the track. It was only our two cars here today, so we were going to do a lot of head to head… I couldn’t wait!

I beat him to the start line. I sat there, trying to play off like I was bored. But once he pulled up, he took off! Butt head! I am not a chaser! I caught right up to him though, getting parallel to him into a corner. It was awesome! I could feel my cheeks hurt from how much I was smiling.

After that run, we pulled up along side each other and boasted about that amazing lap… and then we did it again! This went on for a good two hours. We only stopped to swap out tired. Tanner and I had that placing smoking! I’m so glad I came today. I had so much fun.

But then, Tanner got cocky.

He was following me closer than he has ever done before. Of course, this is the perfect time for me to spin out! I tried to get going again, but I didn’t have time. He smacked right into me! I knew it was an accident and probably only damaged body work, but… my boyfriend just hit me! I’m going to give him a hard time.

Once we got back to the pits, I was giving him an ear full with my helmet still on. He knew I was teasing though. That cute smile came over him once I got into his face. He just hooked his arms around me and pressed his lips against mine to shut me up… I love it when he does that.

My team started yelling at me though. I pulled away from Tanner slowly to glare at them. But apparently they needed something.

“Isn’t that your sister’s truck?” one of them asked, pointing behind me.

I looked and saw Kirstie already making her way over to us. Her eyes looked glossy too, but she kept them to the ground, so I couldn’t tell for sure. What’s wrong with my baby sis?
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like i should be ranting about how adorable Tanner is, but... you guys can just look at him to see that lol jk :D

Ky & Tanner

comment?