Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Not Even A Little?

Kylee just walked off after I gave her a hard time about Tanner. I felt kind of bad, I didn’t want her to get upset.

“I should probably go talk to her,” I said to Josh.

“Yeah, come back over to the tent when you get a chance though,” Josh smiled at me. “That was so funny when you won that contest.”

We both shared a round of laughs before I told him that I’d definitely come back over. I then started walking toward Kylee’s trailer.

“Kylee, are you mad at me?” I asked as I went into the trailer.

“Yes,” She pouted.

“I’m sorry, I was just teasing,” I apologized while sitting on the couch next to her.

“I know. It was just kind of embarrassing with both of them right there,” She told me.

“I’m sorry Kylee,” I apologized again. “Forgive me?”

“Of course,” She grinned as we shared a hug.

“Just between the two of us though…” I started. “Do you like Tanner?”

“No!” she quickly shot at me.

“Not even a little?” I asked. “You don’t find him the tiniest bit cute?”

“Just between us?” She questioned.

“I promise just between us. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye,” I said making us both giggle.

“Okay, I think he’s kind of cute,” Kylee told me and I let out a little squeal.

“I thought so,” I smiled. “You two would be so cute together though.”

“I said he was cute! Not I want to marry him!” Ky rolled her eyes.

“Well, you never know…” I smirked. “Just kidding.”

“What about Josh?” She asked, sending me a sideways glance.

“What about him?” I asked right back.

“Does my little sis have a crush?” Kylee asked me.

“No…” I told her.

“I don’t believe you,” She called me out. “Do you think he’s cute?”

“Well….yeah kind of,” I softly said.

”Awww,” Kylee cooed.

“It doesn’t matter though,” I told her.

“Why not?”

“Well for one, after this I’ll probably never see him again. And two, I think he likes you not me,” I gently whispered.

“No he doesn’t. Why would he like me?” She scoffed.

“Kylee, you’ve always been the pretty one. Boys notice you, they don’t notice me,” I explained.

“He noticed you,” She told me.

“Yeah, the same way every other guy does, some girl who’s a good mechanic who’d be good to fix their bike,” I rolled my eyes.

“Well maybe they’d notice you more if you didn’t always have oil or grease all over your face,” She teased making us both giggle. “But Kirstie, not all boys think of you like that. And besides, boys should like you for who you are not what you look like.”

“You sound like mom and dad,” I told her.

“Well it’s true. If a guy can’t see how fun and energetic and beautiful you are then they’re not worth your time,” She tried to cheer me up while putting an arm around my shoulder. “Besides, I think Josh likes you.”

“I don’t think so. He kept saying how good of a mechanic I was and that’s it.”

“Maybe that’s his way of getting your attention,” She prodded. “And from my point of view he was definitely noticing you, trust me. I saw him looking at you.”

“Well I saw Tanner eyeing you,” I teased.

“He was?” Ky shot at me.

“Oh don’t pretend you didn’t notice,” I joked, poking her side and she poked back.

This started a poking war which erupted into a tickle fight causing us to fall on the ground and tickle each other while we both laughed loudly. I love my big sis…
♠ ♠ ♠
No Kylee, Joshie is so cute! Tanner's not even worth a *sigh* that's Josh......and paul walker hahaha :D i had to put that just for youand for me but he's still not as cute as Joshie!

Woot! we got one comment. what about number two, number two anyone? Going one...going twice.....sold anyone? haha