Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

THE HAIR!

Today Josh and I were meeting my sister and my future brother-in-law for lunch. Josh and I walked hand in hand into the restaurant and found the other happy couple already sitting down.

“Aw, you’re such a gentleman,” I stated as Josh pulled out my chair for me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek for his cute deed.

“Nope, that’s my Tanny,” Kylee giggled as Tanner pulled her a little closer to him.

I rolled my eyes but I smiled as Josh rubbed my knee under the table and then rested it there.

“Let me see your ring,” I said with my voice full of excitement.

“You’ve seen it before,” Ky told me but still held her hand out.

“But not up close,” I shook my head like it was common sense.

“You never told me how Tanner proposed either!” I added.

“I said, Kylee will you marry me,” Tanner said.

“Oh ha ha you’re so funny Tanner,” I sarcastically said. “But tell me!” I squealed.

“Well he just had a whole romantic night for us then asked me,” my sister sighed blissfully.

details girl, details!” I demanded.

“Tanner and I were in the hot tub and he brought us champagne and the ring was at the bottom of the glass. It was so romantic,” Ky sighed once again while gazing up at Tanner.

“C’mon Tanner, that’s so uncreative!” I teased. “It’s been done before! I think he gets an F.”

“Naw, he deserves at least a D for effort,” Josh chuckled.

“It was romantic!” Kylee battled.

“Yeah, I shouldn’t get an F!” Tanner groaned. “Unless F stands for fabulous.”

“Well I bet Josh’s proposal couldn’t beat that,” she said while crossing her arms.

“Actually, it was,” Josh butted in while putting his arm around me.

“I bet he was just his normal, awkward, gross self,” Kylee shot at him.

“No! He told me that there was something wrong with the exhaust and he hid it in there,” I beamed. “It was cute, romantic, and creative.”

“Cause nothing says I love you like a ring covered in dirt,” She rolled her eyes.

“And making your girl reach her hand in an exhaust pipe for it!” Tanner chuckled.

“Well, I loved it,” I said while crossing my arms. “We still should have a double wedding though,” I added, not really serious though.

NO WAY! I am not having Josh greasin’ up my wedding and infecting it with all his germs,” Kylee shot out.

“Aw, stop teasing my Joshie,” I cooed while holding onto Josh and kissed his pouting face.

“You’re mean,” Josh said while sticking his tongue out at Kylee.

“No you are,” Kylee countered.

“How am I mean?” He asked.

“Because you’re going to make my poor sister miserable my marrying her!” Ky giggled. “Kirstie, I feel so bad for you that you fell in love with him.”

“Well I’m not sorry, I couldn’t be happier,” I beamed while cuddling into my adorable man as he left a kiss on my forehead.

“Just think Kylee, I’m going to be your brother-in-law for the rest of your life.” Josh teased while dragging out the last part.

“Oh no,” She groaned while rubbing her hands on her face.

“Tanner and Josh do have one thing in common,” I started while smirking at her.

“What’s that?” Tanner asked me.

Kylee and I both looked at each other and shared a big smile before we both said, ”THE HAIR!”

“You two are so sisters,” Josh chuckled while shaking his head.

“Yeah. But Josh’s is spikier….and cuter,” I smiled.

“And grosser! It’s all greasy just like him!” Kylee rolled her eyes.

“It’s not greasy, it’s called gel!” Josh battled back.

“You’re just a French fry because you’re greasy and really short,” Kylee teased him.

“Hey! I’m not that short,” He countered.

“Kylee is as tall as you,” Tanner grinned.

“Aw, stop picking on him,” I said once Josh got the most adorable pouty look on his face.

“I’ll stop picking on Josh once he stops being so greasy….and ewie….and running with his butt out…and just all around creepy,” Ky rattled off.

“How about once he’s part of your family?” I asked her.

“…..Nope,” She giggled.

I just shared an eye roll with Tanner before kissing my pouty JG. I hope Kylee comes around to Josh more, she could see how sweet of a guy he is and how much I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
well you know what guys? JOSH IS ADORABLE! so you go right ahead and believe your little falsehoods about Tanner but Josh is all aroudn attractive so :p hahah

Kirstie and Joshie THE MEGA CUTIE!