Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Boys Aren’t Aloud Here

Josh draped an arm around my shoulders and I put mine around his waist as we walked into the dress shop. He left a soft kiss on my head before we walked into the lobby of the shop where they had couches and chairs. We found Kylee, my mom and Josh’s mom sitting there. Tanner’s mom couldn’t come since they lived in Colorado though.

“Boys aren’t allowed here,” Kylee said with a smirk as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Oh don’t get your panties in a bunch,” Josh teased. “I’m just coming to say hi to my mom.”

Kylee just stuck her tongue out at him and he stuck his out right back at here. They are getting along better but those two still tease each other, I don’t think that’ll ever stop. I don’t mind as long as I know they love each other, and I think they’re coming around.

“Hey mom, how are you?” Josh asked as she stood up and he wrapped her up in a big hug. He’s so sweet to his mommy, it’s cute.

“Good hunny,” she smiled at her son.

“Kirstie,” his mom, Mindy, then cooed as she let go of Josh to hug me.

“Thanks for coming with us,” I told her once we parted.

“Aw, thanks for asking me to come. It means a lot to me that you’d want me here,” She replied.

“Well it means a lot that you’d want to come,” I giggled.

“I sure picked the right girl didn’t I?” Josh grinned as he put a hand on both of our shoulders.

“Yes you did,” Mindy grinned right back.

“Aw,” I said. “Don’t make me cry.”

“Okay, I better get going. Call me when you’re done and I’ll pick you up baby,” Josh cutely said while giving me a big kiss. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” I told him before he left.

I then gave my sister and mom a hug before Kylee and I linked arms and walked ahead to start looking. Kylee and I had lots of fun giggling at all the ugly dresses that were there but we did find some that we liked.

I was first to go try on some of them. As I was doing so Kylee, my mom and Josh’s mom kept bringing in more and more dresses. After a couple hours I had gone through the pile and found none I liked.

“Hey, I got one more for you. This is so you,” Kylee said while walking into the dressing room.

“Okay, I’ll put it on,” I told her.

When I walked out of the room everyone started ‘oohing’ and ‘awwing’ and I knew it was the right one when I looked in the mirror and I couldn’t stop smiling. I could invision myself walking down the aisle to Josh in this. This is totally my dress!

“Kylee, you’re amazing. I love this one!” I squealed after I got hugs from everyone.

“Well we are sisters, I know you like no one else,” Ky grinned.

“Now it’s your turn,” I smiled as I went back and changed into my normal clothes.

Once we got Kylee lots of dresses that she started trying on I took a seat in between my mom and my soon to be mother-in-law. Josh’s mom is so cool and sweet, I love her.

“Who are you texting?” Kylee asked once she came out in another dress. “Wait, why am I even asking?”

“Yeah, I told Josh that I found my dress and he keeps asking to see it,” I giggled.

“Oh that boy,” Mindy shook her head with a smile.

“I’d say more like, oh this girl,” My mom laughed along with Mindy.

“I think they’re both equally pathetic without each other,” Ky stated with her hands on her hips.

“Oh excuse me Mrs.Almost-Foust, I believe you’re in the same boat….only with Tanner not Josh,” I replied.

“Well that’s ‘cause Tanner’s just a cutie,” Kylee countered.

“Nope, that’s my Joshie,” I battled with a smile.

All the sudden both of us looked at each other and busted out with laughter. This happens quite often, neither of us know why but I love it. My phone ringing interrupted it though.

“Hello?” I giggled out.

”I wanna see your dress!” Josh’s voice whined cutely.

“Why are you so insistent on this?” I asked him with a smile.

“Because I want to see how pretty my wifey is going to be. Well you’re pretty all the time but…you know what I mean,” Josh chuckled.

Just as I was about to respond Kylee snatched my phone and started talking to Josh as she walked out of earshot. All three of us laughed as we saw her talking and she was waving her arms around as she talked. I feel bad for Josh right now.

“I don’t think he’ll be calling back,” Kylee giggled as she tossed me my phone.

I just rolled my eyes, she likes my Joshie! She just doesn’t want to admit it.

After a while Kylee had two gorgeous dresses she was debating between. We were trying to decide when Tanner called her so she walked into the dressing room to take the call.

“I like the first one,” my mom said.

“Yeah, I like that one two,” Mindy agreed.

“Really? I kind of like the second one. Both are pretty but I think the second one is a little more Kylee,” I stated. The three of us chatted a while longer until Kylee came out with her eyes glued on the floor.

“Which one did you choose?” I asked with my excitement growing.

“Neither, I’m not getting married,” She softly said.

Um….Wait….WHAT?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, maybe it's because i've grown up around motocross all my life but Josh is just so cute! I admit, in certain pics Tanner is pretty cute but just not near to what Joshie is!

Kirstie