Status: one-shot; completed

The Book

Kakashi flavor

“Kakashi?”

No response. The brunette stretched and poked his book’s cover. “What’s that?” Her voice was hushed and wondrous, a gleam of sudden interest in her brown eyes. Kakashi’s left eye creased with underlying humor. He clapped shut the little booklet, stuffing the item into his pouch. His smile never faltered.

“A book.”

“I know that,” she snipped. “I don’t know what it’s about, though.”

“Ah. That, I can’t tell you.”

“Why not?”

“I’d have to eat your eyes.” He grabbed her chin and tilted her head from side to side, as if inspecting a fresh apple.

“Eat my eyes? But I like eyes, don’t you?” She fluttered her eyes and grinned mischievously. “What about my shoulder?” She removed a fraction of her lose t-shirt to expose part of her shoulder’s skin. “It’s soft,” she teased in an alluring way.

Kakashi stared at her shoulder with scrutiny, tapping his chin in an exaggerated manner. “No meat,” he huffed in conclusion, as if disappointed. His hand went back to her face, slowly poking and stretching the skin. “Hmm, your eyes still look rather delicious.” He pulled down her lower eyelid, staring into her brown iris with an assessing gaze. “They’d taste good in miso soup with eggplant.”

“But I still need my eyes to see that handsome face of yours, y’know.” She sniffled, "I wouldn't be able to see you do that little squint with your eyes whenever you smiled..." She broke his soul. He damned her to hell, but to then be saved by an angel and bring her back to him. But, then again, damn her.

“Then…” he leaned forward and smiled again, concealing his prior thoughts. “I’d have to eat your lips. Though, they’re a little too spicy for my taste.”

She mused over a thought. “That would mean that you’d have to take off your mask.” Her eagerness was not over-looked, and Kakashi noticed with horror that he walked right into that one .

“What’s that book about?” She asked again as she crossed her legs and sat up properly, staring at him with a predatory smile.

“If I tell you, I’d have to eat you and I’m not hungry. I just ate some ramen.”

“Kakashi, you are a terrible liar.” She scooted closer, all humor gone from her face. He returned the expression.

And, with all the seriousness the sharigan-master could muster, he decided to use one of his traditional excuses. “You see, I promised this old and frail woman that I’d-”

“Kakashi, you hate ramen.” She ignored his excuse with an emotionless voice, but her lips were twitching with the sudden urge to smile. “What about if you promise this young and vibrant woman that you’ll tell her what that god damned book is about?” She jarred an accusing finger at his pouch. “That lil’ monster right there.” He didn’t move. “Kakashi, I’m warning you. I’m completely determined to know what that book is about.” No response. “Three seconds.” She thought she heard a whimper. “One… two…” She narrowed her eyes. “Three!” She lunged forward, only to crash into a collection of pillows. Stupid ninja.

She inhaled deeply and exhaled exasperated into a pillow. “Nuf feh,” She mumbled against the pillow, clutching it closer to her face. He worried she was attempting suicide.

“I’m a ninja, Katsumi,” his eyes creased with humor. “Not a mumble-translator.”

“Fuf fou, if fant fo fa.” She growled with more agitation into the pillow.

“Now you’re making no sense.” He neared her and kneeled besides her. He was about to tap her shoulder, when her hand shot up and grabbed his forearm. She tugged him even closer, causing him to fall. When she turned to look at him, Kakashi had to keep himself from saying “Aw, how cute” out loud. Her pout was so endearing, it was on the borderline of being too adorable to handle. But he kept his face straight.

“Kakashi,” she whispered in a low tone, her puppy eyes growing large with want. “Kiss me.” He didn’t move. She scooted closer, “pweaaaase.” She was begging now, and to screw things more, she made that adorable sound puppies did whenever they wanted a cuddle. Kakashi couldn’t handle that much cuteness. They never taught how to be unaffected by cuteness in the Ninja Academy.

She whimpered more, when Kakashi didn’t respond fast enough. He was about to implode with the blatant desire to hug her and never let go. But instead, he smiled and turned towards the roof. “Hmm, I’m lazy.” He glanced at her and pat her head with fondness. “There, there, I’ll give you a treat, how about that?”

“I’m not joking Kakashi. I am dying to ravage your mouth.” Her theatrics were dropped, her eyes now imploring.

“That doesn’t sound very appealing…” He looked at her mouth and scratched his chin. “I’ll have to think this over breakfast.”

“I thought we agreed you could eat these?” She made kissing motions. “Come on, Kashi, why don’t you want to kiss me?” Now she was sad. Kakashi never knew how to handle sad women.

He caved in. “Close your eyes.” She looked like she was about to have a stroke of happiness. “No peeking, alright?” he gave her a grave look, but the underlying care was there. She did as told. Kakashi, just to be sure, placed a hand over her eyes, preventing her from seeing anything and then removed his mask.

He’d be a terrible liar if he said he hadn’t been expecting this moment with earnest. He tenderly caressed her cheek and pressed his lips against hers, relishing in the kiss before pulling away. Katsumi blindly touched his face, her grin growing tenfold as her thumb ran over the slight stubble on his chin. She attempted to kiss him again, but instead pecked his nose; her aim as bad as her attempt at getting a peek. Kakashi chuckled at this and removed his hand, his ominous mask already in its familiar place. She would never forget how his lips tasted like she thought they would - Kakashi flavored.

“Porn.”

Whu?

He gave her the eye crease. “The book I read is porn.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This was supposed to be a drabble. Well, so much for that. But, in all honesty, I enjoyed writing this. A lot.

Comments and reviews are highly appreciated.