Rose of Despair

The Characters

Victoria SinClair aka Tori is spending her final year at Hogwarts, her favorite place in the world. She fell in love with the school the moment she walked into its lovely walls next to her cousin Hermione Granger. Tori is a halfblood and is placed exactly where she belongs, Gryffindor.
Standing at 5"6' with dark brown hair and amazing blue eyes, she is definately beautiful beyond belief. Ever since she was young she developed a great personality, going for whatever she believes in and following her heart, reguardless what others judge her as. Sadly she is stubborn and is quite the troublemaker.
Thanks to her cousin she became great friends with Ronald Weasley and the boy who lived Harry Potter. Immediately Tori had a crush on Harry as did other girls, but Harry was the one that won her over during their forth year.
That same night, their first night at Hogwarts, the two girls met Taylor, who also fell into the house of Gryffindors.
Taylor is slightly taller than Tori but had creamy blonde hair and nice hazel green eyes.
Taylor is exactly like Tori when it came to getting in trouble, making the two alot closer. Taylor later introduced Tori and Hermione to two other girls she met on the train, Alice and Krystal. Alice is very much like Hermione when it came to brains, obviously ending up in Ravenclaw. Alice is 5"5 and is a beautiful brunette with light brown eyes that would make anyone melt.
Krystal is the sweetest out of all of them, with a great smile and a heart of gold. Hufflepuff is the place where Krystal was placed, suiting her very well. Krystal is probably the shortest of the group with lovely blonde hair, sexy olive green eyes, and an amazing personality.
From that very first night the girls became best friends, being inseperable throughout the years. Now that they are all seventeen, their final year in the place where they grew up together is just ahead of them.

Although they made many friends throughout the years, there is a certain group that usually fueded with them. Draco Malfoy, Casey Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, and Blaise Zambini.
The two groups were often seen fighting one another, especially Tori and Draco which resulted with them in the hospital wing, Tori sporting a beautiful busted lip and Draco with a cast on his arm. It is just natural for these two to hate eachother, their families are known to be true enemies, and like their children they duel and fight alot. Tori and Draco are known amongst the school as the two that will probably kill eachother one day, it was usually on a daily basis when those two will end up in the hospital wing together, eventually making Maddam Promfrey irritated.
There is however one Slytherin that is a great friend to Tori and her group, Draco's best friend since diapers, Tristan Love. Tristan is an inch taller than Draco but has dark brown hair and seductive hazel eyes.
Most of the girls drooled over Mr. Love as they discovered that behind the amazing great looks held an even greater personality. He was simply Mr. Perfect in most eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is one of my old stories that I posted on my other site quizilla
my username is dork107