Rose of Despair

October

Dinner time one of the times that was considered the best, lunch was the other. The group finally got out of the hospital wing, and for sure it was a day to never forget. They all witnesed the scariest they have ever seen Maddam Promfrey, as she got mad at the fact that when she got back Tori was missing and now shes back for a whole different reason.
"She is psycotic!" Tori said still a bit tramatized as she sat at the dinner table.
"That was scary." Alice said sitting at her side, Harry on the other.
"She should prescribe herself something." Taylor said sitting across from Tori.
"Whatever Im just happy that no house points were taken and that she still released me!" Taylor said.
"Hey guys whats that?" Krystal asked before biting into her chocolate cake. The group turned to the other side of the Great Hall. There was a large and noisy crowd at a certain wall. Harry looked to the Professors and they continued with whatever they are doing acting if nothing is happening.
"Well i guess its nothing troublesome." he said. Students from other houses, well at least the braves ones walked over to the Slytherin area where the so called distraction was, some came back giving their whatever looks, others excited, others nervous.
"Hmm wonder whats up." Hermione said.
"Hey Tristan!" she called as their favorite Slytherin just crawled out of the crowd....no literally he crawled!
"Wassup."
"Whats that all about?" Tori asked signaling towards the wall.
"Oh, well there happens to be a certain dance occuring next week!" he said trying to act suave.
"What dance?" Ron asked.
"A Halloween Dance Ronald!" Hermione said trying to figure out why her boyfriend is so daft.
"Oh."
"Sweet!" Taylor said reaching for her chicken, but sadly Tristan grabbed it away before it touched her lips.
"Hey! gimme that!" she said trying to reach for it!
"Only if you do me a favor."
"What?!" she said in annoyance.....believe me you dont want to mess with Taylor when it comes to her food!
"Go to the dance with me." he said sweetly. All the girls gave Taylor the look.....yeah you know what look im talking about.
"And why would I do that?" she asked.
"Well one you get your chicken back and two you get to go with a very hansome Slytherin." he said smirking. Taylor looked at him then to her chicken then back at him.
"Stupid Slytherin." she said.
"So is that a yes?"
"Argh, yeah now give me my chicken!" she said.
Taylor's jaw dropped as she watched the back of Tristan walk across the Great Hall eating her chicken.
"That stupid Slytherin." she murmured making her friends laugh.
"Hmm so what are we going as?" Tori asked turning to Harry.
"And what makes you think we are going together?"
She smiled, playing his game.
"Well if you dont want to go then Ill just get another guy." she said with a smile.
"Oh really...and what guy would go with you?" he asked eye brow raised.
Tori smiled at him before biting into her brownie then jumping up in the table. People were giving her weird glances especially the Gryffindors.
"Any guy wanna go with me to the ball?" Tori yelled out. Soon enough a large pack of guys from various houses ran towards her.
Tori looked down at Harry with a smirk. Suddenly Taylor stood up on the table joining her friend.
"Okay the biding would start at 1 dollar!" she yelled, Tori turned and glared at her.
"Just kidding, okay do I hear 10 galleons?"
Many guys raised their hands, giving desperate looks. Tori laughed as she looked around at the many hands around her.
"How bout 20?" The hands remained in the air.
"Damn!" Taylor said looking at Tori. Harry loved every minute of this. Enjoying the fact that his girlfriend is wanted by so many guys, he continued to watch as she was being auctioned off.
"50 galleons!" Tristan yelled from across the dining area, many people laughed.
"Well that bid does not count considering that you are going with me!!" Taylor yelled louder, making everyone laugh.
"hey it wasnt for me." he said in his defense.
Other students started making more bids, all laughing and having a fun time. Tori looked towards the Professor table and gave an apologetic look for the disturbance but they all seemed to be enjoying what was happeneing.
"100 galleaons!" Ron yelled from behind Tori, Hermione smacked his arm and laughed.
"Hey I just wanted to bids to get higher." he said before kissing her.
Tori started to dance around a bit, I mean if shes gonna get auctioned off she might as well have fun doing it.( Oh and no Tori doesnt consider herself to be the most wanted or the hottest girl in all of Hogwarts, well because she wasnt. She was beautiful like every girl was and she did have competition.)
"110!" someone in the crowd called out.
"No larry, your girlfriend is looking at you." Taylor said towards the Ravenclaws. Everyone cheered and laughed at that.
"250 galleons." Another person yelled. Everyone turned to the Slytherin table to find Draco Malfoy sitting on the table smirking.
"Umm do I hear 251?" taylor asked looking around, sadly there wasnt any hands which caused Malfoy to smirk more. Tori looked down at Harry who was smiling.
"You are enjoying this too much." she said before looking back at Draco. You see if there was one thing that Harry knew would piss Tori off is Malfoy (duh! lol) and he loved it the most when she was mad!
"Umm going once?" Taylor said. Tori stared at Harry who just smiled like nothing was happening, like his girlfriend was not going to be auctioned off to his enemy.
"Go...going twice? oh c'mon Harry you jerk!" Taylor said making people laugh.
"Hurry up and close it already." Draco said aloud making his friends sniker and a few other laugh.
*harrys not the only one enjoying this!* Tori thought with a laugh.
"Um ok then, So...."
"500 galleons!" Harry finally yelled making Tori breathe!
"Sold!" she said aloud before jumping into his arms,kissing him, then punching him.
"take your sweet time why dont you!" she said.
Suddenly everyone turned to find Casey and Pansy standing on their table as they began to auction themselves off. They were actually very pretty girls its just the person they are makes the the ugliest!
"You are so cute when your mad!" harry whispered.
"Oh shut up." she said before pullin him into a kiss.
"Oh and Harry?"
"What?"
"You owe me 500 galleons!"