Rose of Despair

Journey continues

"Man when are they coming back?" Taylor asked pacing in front of her friends.
"Dont worry, they will be back soon." Krystal said.
"Ahh Miss SinClair, can I borrow you for a second?" Professor Magonagal asked walking to Krystal.
Krystal looked at her confused for a few seconds before recieving a slight push from Taylor. Soon she remembered why the Proffesor called her that, at the moment she was pretending to be Tori using the Glamour spell.
"Sure Professor." Krystal answered following the teacher a few feet away.
"Hows being a Slytherin feel?" Alice asked Zack with a smile, who at the moment looked like Tristan.
"Im not complaining as long as im the good Slytherin." he responded dusting his cloak.
"Okay, Herimione and Ron should be back in two hours. Hopefully they will bring good news." Taylor said looking serious.
Soon enough Krystal was at their side again, looking rather annoyed.
"Come on Blaise, Magonagal needs Head Boy and Girl to do something for her." Krystal said pulling Blaise's arm.
If it wasnt for the different voices, Krystal and Blaise actually might pull of pretending to be Tori and Draco.
"Hold hands." Alice whispered.
Both irritated Blaise and Krystal grabbed eachothers hands. I mean hey, if they are going to look like Draco and Tori they have to act like it too. Seamus was pretty understanding with the whole thing, so it was all good.
"I hope they hurry up, people might start getting suspicious, Ive been having a hard time trying to stop Mary from bothering Krystal. I mean she does look like Tori but if Mary was to give one rude remark Krystal might not be able to handle it and well you know..." Alice said in a whisper.
"Lets just hope they make it back safely." Seamus said giving a reassuring look to the group.

"Draco you dumbass!" Tori said as they were walking through the forest. Tori was holding her hand to her head to support the pain and to not try and kill her boyfriend.
Draco was smirking on the other hand though. While Draco was walking in front he held back a branch that soon hit Tori square in the face.
"Oh I'm sorry." Draco said pretending to care.
"Keep pushing it Draco." Tori said before brushing past him to walk ahead.
"Oh come on Tori, it was alittle amusement! We've been walking for hours, Im bored!" he said jogging to catch up with her.
"Well Im not here to entertain you! Theres a reason why we are here and if you are going to complain about it turn back now!" she yelled obviously still pissed at what he did. I mean she should be, that damn branch was huge!
"Gosh you are so stubborn!"
"Gosh you're such an ass!"
"Hey-"
"Shh....you hear that?"
"Dont try to chan-"
"Shut up, I hear something!" Tori said slapping her hand to his mouth to keep him quiet. Still aware of what he did earlier she made sure that she covered his mouth hard, making him glare daggers.
Looking from left to right, Tori began walking slowly, soon enough Draco heard something also.
The two began heading to the strange noise, not sure what to think.
Draco in the process pulled Tori back and went ahead, as if to protect her from whatever was creating the noise. Both had their wands in hand as the continued their way through the forest, somewhere on the map that Alice and Hermione provided.
"Tori, you remember the Truan spell right?"
"Yeah, dont worry."
"Okay good because I forgot everthing."
"Forgot? or didnt care to read the spell?"
"Both?"
"Draco, you are impossible sometimes." Tori said shaking her head in a disapproving matter.
"Well be prepared, Griffins or not whatever that is we've got to be careful."
"Yes father."
"Oh shut up!"
Turning around quickly as they heard a branch break behind them, Tori held her breath as she saw what was behind them. Draco quickly grabbed her arm and began to pull her back slowly.