Rose of Despair

Peace and not so quiet

Image

Tori woke up the next morning to a very disturbing sight.
Hermione and Ron kissing in front of her!
"Omg my eyes!" She yelled jumping out of bed and slamming her head hard against the floor.
" Tori!" Mione said immedialtely running to help her up. Tori glared and her, then turned to Ron who was red as hell!
"My day is just ruined!" Tori said.
"Oh you act like you've never seen us kiss before!" Ron exclamied.
"Well I've never woke up to people making out before, excuse me if I feel the need to throw up!" she said back causing him to glare at her.
Tori turned to walk to the bathroom, sending a wink at Hermione, causing her to blush. Soon enough they were all at the great hall, Tori eating anything in her path.
"Damn Tori slow down!" Taylor said.
Tori threw her a piece of chicken that she was holding at the time.
Soon Alice and Krystal joined the group at the Gryfindor table.
" Are you okay, Krystal?" Tori asked once she sat down.
"Im fine, thanks for what you all did, but you didnt need to do anything." she responded.
"Oh c'mon sweety, you know how we are! Even if he didnt do anyhting we still would have kicked Malfoy's ass!" Taylor said, causing everyone to nod in agreement. Moments later Tristan joined you all.
"How is my favorite Slytherin?" Tori asked once he sat down.
"Would have been better if Malfoy didnt keep me up last night." he stated.
"Gross!" Hermione and Alice said at the same time.
"Oh no, not because of that, its because he couldnt stop going on about how much Tori here is an ass!" Tristan said, causing her to smirk.
Then she suddenly remembered the letter he gave her last night.
*Hmm I guess it was a joke, for why would he stay up all night talk smack about me!*
Tori's smirk suddenly turned into a glare once she saw that prick walk into the Great Hall.
*I'll show him!* Tori smirked.
"You okay?" Harry whispered. She turned and nodded to him.
Tori then noticed the looks that Taylor and Tristan were giving eachother.
*interesting*
"Well who's in the mood for some fresh air?" Alice asked once everyone was done eating. Everyone nodded and they all headed outside.
All of them were under "the tree", everyone knows that the tree was the group's territory.
Ron and Hermione was laying down next to one another, talking.
Taylor and Tristan were climing the tree, Alice and Krystal were sitting down close to Ron and Mione reading a book.
Tori and Harry were sitting against the tree, savoring the moment.
"Well lookie here!"
*well moments gone!* Tori thought rolling her eyes.
" Wow, this must be the love spot....let me guess Conner and Raven are together" Malfoy said glancing at Alice and Krystal.
His group started laughing.
"Oh you're just jealous malfoy, noone wants you know knowing what a dumbass you can be!" Taylor said from the tree causing everyone to look up.
"Now what makes you think Im jealous of you pathetic people Monroe?" Malfoy asked.
"Because we actually have a life?" Tori asked causing people to sniker.
"Think you're funny Sin Clair?" Parkinson asked, making Tori smirk at her sad attempt to scare her.
"What the hell do you fucken people want now?!" She asked annoyed, getting straight to the point.
"We were bored." Casey said.
"Omg, well go fucken brake a nail or something!" Taylor said to her.
"Screw you." Pansy said backing her friend up.
*are you serious, man this is getting too sad.*
" Cant you just leave us alone?" Alice asked also getting annoyed.
" Becase we dont have any time for your ignorance." Hermione said cutting in.
"Slow down Herms, I dont think these idiots know big words!" Taylor said causing all of them to smile.
"We'll deal with this later." Malfoy said walking away, his goons following after.
"We'll deal with this later!" Tori and taylor mimicked in a sad attempt to sound like Malfoy. Everyone laughed.

Later at Dinner:
"May I have your attention." Professor Dumbledor (sp?) said rising up from his chair.
His voice ever so soft and his eyes that glisten from the night sky.
"I would like to welcome everyone to another year at Hogwarts, I hope everyone had a great summer." he said.
Harry looked at Tori and smiled.
" I am aware that a few of you are a bit suspicious about not knowing who the prefects as well as head boy and head girl are." he said.
Whispers were heard through out the Great Hall. Tori looked around.
*Hmm I guess not alot of people atually noticed* she thought.
"Well I have came up with a plan to surprise everyone as to who these lucky people are." Professor Dumbledore said, everyone started looking really interested.
♠ ♠ ♠
feel free to comment!