why I fight

when it happened

Xavier and me were just walking around the town, it was a nice day and was filled with alot of sunshine. I had a feeling that something was terrible was going to happen, that I was about to lose someone or something and get hurt in a way. I just ignored the feeling and went on talking to Xavier. When we was talking both of us noticed a black escalade following us from time to time, we sped our walking pace. I remember one thing he said to me "I'll always have your back no matter what". I was a very loyal friend to him but I couldn't fight for myself and I was timid, afraid of violence.

When we walking I stopped to tie my shoe, when I looked up the black escalade was there. I saw his father after the window rolled down. I was to myself, "I'm gonna die I'm gonna die, I'm xavier's weak spot and I'm gonna die". I noticed the gun that was in his father's hand and thats why I was thinking I'm gonna die. I was stunned and scared, I couldn't move, closed my eyes and Heard Xavier yelling "chris move move move" but I couldn't. He pulled the trigger and I still had my eyes closed, I heard the gun shots, felt something hit me and I fell to ground. When I opened my eyes, the black escalade was gone, and there he was laying on the ground bleeding and shaking. I got up and ran over to him, crouched down and held him, he told me "chris, I'm sorry but...I had to do this, you have to much to live for and I didn't want to see you die." he asked me to do him a favor and I said yes. he had said "learn how to fight and train and live in my legacy, be strong" I turned my head and listened to blaring sound of an ambulance coming.