Don't Let This Carry on Too Long

I'm weightless without sound

I could hear her snivelling. Her weeping made me so uncomfortable in the position I was unfortunately in, giving me a horrible feeling in the pit of my injured stomach.
I just wanted to be home. My shut my eyes as tight as I could, thinking of Sean. How disappointed he would be, how disappointed I would be, how desperate I am now. My head was spinning with confusion, but one thing was as clear as day to me was that I am not going through with this. I may be a lot of things, but this was way out of my league.
She didn't want this anymore than I did.

I lifted my head and shook it, disobeying my torturers. I knew this was the wrong move, I knew this would all end up even worse for me. Either way, I'm the bad guy.
"No" I declared, my body filled with goosebumps as the cold hit my vulnerable and torn skin. "She's just a girl"
"Look mate, you're not going anywhere until you do as I fucking say. I'll beat you to death if you disobey me. You're fucking with the wrong guy here" his threats were malicious, his grip on me was fierce, I could tell this guy was very un-educated, I could've guessed that from a mile away, but his facial expressions led me to believe every word he sprung at me.

"Could you n-not just let her go?" my lip quivering slightly more each time I thought of what they were doing. "She doesn't deserve to be h-here, she's just a girl"
"Oh I see, you're not used to girls are ya gayboy? Hahaha, this will be even more fun now!" His laughter make me retch again. I had nothing in my stomach, all I was able to vomit was the lining and the blood that was contained in it due to their forceful kicks.

"No, I'm sorry, I-I-I.. I can't"
My neck was thrust backwards, he had a hold of me, whispering words of venom in my ear.
He held his "precious and most used object" to my neck, the shining blade smiling at me.
I could see my desperate reflection in the gleam of the knife. That was me, that defenceless soul was me. I couldn't believe it.
"What was that? You CAN'T DO IT?" He shouted at me, hauling my head back after every syllable. "Tell me what you can't do gayboy"
"I'm not touching her" my voice was so pathetic, fading dramatically each time I spoke.
"Then I'll kill you, and her. NOW GET MOVING." he released me from his clutches, and I fell in a heap to my knees.
The giant released the young female from his grip, pushing her in my direction, every inch making me more desperate to end it all.

I stood up, wiping my puffy eyes and face with my sleeve. I was still bleeding. Still hurting. And now there was a teenage girl stood infront of me, and a group of lowlife cunts egging me on, threatening to kill me and her if I didn't agree.

They cheered and clapped and laughed, watching the both of us wallow in self-pity, pushing us closer and closer until we were face to face.
"I'm so sorry" I whispered through my tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter was so difficult and strange to write. :/
not going into much detail for obvious reasons.
keep reading on to find out what ian will do and will he tell.
:)
X.