Everything Is So Wrong...

Chapter 4

"Alice. I need your help. Dad you too. I need to know what to do? When you guys were alive it was like... like I was something special. And I never had to worry about what to do because you guys were there to tell me what was right. Help me!" I said. But whispered the last sentence.

I collapsed onto the ground crying. My body shaked long and hard and I couldn't stop the cold I felt. I had lost my dad and Alice had been there. I had lost Alice and no one seemed to be there for me. And now I had lost both. Both of the people who really understand me.

"Josh?" I heard a worried voice. A cautious voice.

I looked up with tears in my eyes.

Bailey.

"Are you ok?" the same cautious voice said.

"Yeah. Perfect." I said sarcastically.

She laughed and it echoed in my ears.

" You make me laugh you know that Josh Resluff?" she said.

"Now I do." I said and she laughed some more.

"What are you doing here?"

She said coming around the two gravestones and noticing my last name on one and then Alice's on the other her hand went straight to her mouth.

"Oh Josh. I didn't know." she said.

"How could you not? Alice died only 2 months ago." I said astonished she would say that.

"I was on emergency leave. My grandfather died shortly after this date." she said with glistening eyes.

"Oh. Sorry. But why didn't any one tell you?" I shot back. SHe wasn't going to get out of this so easily as she ahd gotten herself into it.

"I just got back today. Nobodys gonna tell me. For I haven't seen any of my friends today. Just Elyssa and shes not one to gossip with me." she said.

"Oh." I said and looked sheepishly at her. She laughed again and I gave her a confused face.

"I like that sheepish grin you seem to like to give me." she said with a twinkle in her eye. The tears seem to have faded away.

I shrugged and then tried to get up. It worked this time unlike the other time.

"Is school out yet?" I asked not bothering to look at my watch.

Shr gave me a waht-do-you-think type of look that Alice used to give me. I sighed.

"It is isn't it?" I asked and she laughed.

"Of course silly. Otherwise I wouldn't be here." she said.

Of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok there we go. Another update for yall.