Everything Is So Wrong...

chapter 6

Stupid. Stupid. STUPID!!! I can't believe I did that. I could've at least walked her home.

But then you would fall for her mate.

But she could've gotten hurt after I left!

But then you would've fallen for her and you made a promise to a certain somebody. I cringed at the last part. My little voice was right.

I had promised. And my promises I keep until the day I die. And when I do that means I can fullfill the single promise I had made to Alice.

-ring ring--ring ring-

I pick up my cell phone on the second ring not recognizing the number.

"Hello?" I ask unsure.

"Are you okay?" I hear a feminine voice say.

I look at the phone bewildered. How in Gods name did Bailey get my cell phone number?

"Yeah I am fine. I guess. Sorry about earlier. I just... well I just had a flashback from Alice and it hurt. I panicked. I am so sorry. Then after I got home I realized what a jerk I was and how you could've gotten hurt after I left. I really am sorry." I said one more time incase she hadn't heard the first two times.

"Its ok. I totally understand. " she said and I could hear pain in her voice.

"Is something the matter Bailey?" i asked.

"Well... I need to talk to you but not on the phone. In person. Please. Can you meet me tomorrow morning on the path to Burrows Field? Please? I really need you right now." she said desperately and I just couldn't say no. I couldn't.

"Ok. What time?" i ask.

"7 am. The sooner the better." she said.

"OK. I'll be there." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
there. I have updated one more time today.