Everything Is So Wrong...

chapter 8

I had my decision. And I was ready to tell her. But how would I tell her??

I had no clue and didn't have a lot of time...

-Ring Ring--Ring Ring-

"Yellow?" I said as I picked up my cell phone.

"Hey bro. Heard about the major dilema..." I heard my friend say. he was a major surfer dude. He moved from California to here. Boring here. So he still had all his slang talk still attached you could say.

"What dilema? Fill me in." I said. I wanted to make sure that it was the right dilema before I blab everything to him and it totally wasn't the right dilema. Great. Now his slang is rubbing off on me.

"Where if you don't kiss the girl... she'll get in major trouble dude..." he drawled out and I sighed.

"Yeah. I think I made up my decision." I said.

"Great. What is it?" he asked.

"You'll find out today." I said.

I hung up leaving it at that.

I walked into my bathroom to find it hot and steamy. There on my mirror were 5 scary words I thought I would never read at all...

Kiss her dummy. Love, Alice

Ok well. I see that she wants me to be happy.

But the promise.

you'll get over it. Obviously Alice wants you to move on.

Fine.

I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door to my car.

I listened to the radio singing every song I know. But it still didn't calm my nerves like it usually did.
♠ ♠ ♠
There. I am thinking 2 more chapters...