Everything Is So Wrong...

Chapter 9

I parked the car, turned off my radio, gathered my stuff: backpack, jacket, and of course wallet. I got out of the car. Put my hoodie on and my wallet in my backpocket. Then I slung the backpack across my shoulder and then I sighed and looked at the school. Behind the school is where I am supposed to meet her. Am I ready for this?

Yes. Now get going before shes in trouble with this dude.

I sighed again and then made my way to the school. I was early for I wanted o be there before Bailey.

I slouched on my way up the stairs and then behind the school.

I leaned up against the wall with one foot propped up on the wall behind me. Typical teenager pose when leaning against a wall.

Then I heard a whistle.

"Hey baby. Where you going. Thats a dead end you know that right?" I heard a male voice say.

"Leave me the hell alone."

Bailey.

"He kissed you yet?" the male asked.

"I... I..." she stuttered.

"That would be a no huh?" he mocked.

Silence.

I stepped out of my shadows and Bailey ran into me.

"OH..." she said and then her gaze fell.

"You might wanna back off my girl." I said without realizing what I had said.

Her gaze shot up.

"So you didn't kiss her before asking her out?" he mocked yet agian.

I lifted her chin to my mouth and kissed her...

It was long and beautiful. I had felt this with Alice but this was different.

I pulled back looked her in the eyes and said:

"Will you go out with me?" I asked.

She smiled.

She turned around and looked at the gaping male.

"Guess I win the bet. Now leave me the hell alone and leave my friends alone. You lost I won. Follow the deal." she said turned back to me kissed me to seal the deal and I walkd with her to her first class.

My life was way on track again and it felt good.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was it? ONe mroe chapter and then I am done with this story.