Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Alexis's POV:

Summer is just around the cornor, and I honestly can not wait for it. No more teaching until September which means I get two and a half months to spend with my brother. Time that we never get, because he's always off touring with his band. Frank loves music more than anything, except for his girlfriend Jamia.

They've been together for a while, and she supports him so much. She's off visiting family, but she'll drop by sometime soon to spend time with him. She's a sweet girl and I approve of her. Frank loves how well we get along, because when he's on tour, and she's not traveling for family or work we take care of each other. I believe that Jamia Nestor and I would be excelent sister-in-laws.

I stretched in bed hearing my body pop and crack in response. I yawned and got up to go get ready to go to work. As I was eating my cereal, and reading a movie review my cell phone started vibrating like crazy. A huge smile crossed my face when I saw his name light up across my phone.

"Zack!" I said excitedly into the phone.

"Haha, hey. I thought you'd be sleeping," he said quietly.

"It's seven in the morning on a wednesday. I leave for work in an half hour silly."

"Oh," he chuckled. "Well I just wanted to let you know we just got back to the bus. The show was fucking amazing!"

"That's great Zack," I said.

"Mmm...I really miss you though." Zack said. It really made me smile, and it gave me butterflies. All of a sudden there was a knock on my apartment door.

"I miss you too Zacky, but I have to go. Get some rest, and text me later," I said.

"Alright Alex, bye," he replied and I hung up. I raced to the door and yanked it open only to find Gerard standing there looking like he was contemplating something.

"Gerard?" I asked confused. His eyes flashed up to mine and he smiled.

"Alex...can we talk?" he asked.

"Uhh sure Gerard, but I'm leaving for work in a little while."

"It won't take long, I promise." I nodded and lead him inside. He grabbed my hand and sat down on the couch pulling me with him.

"Gerard?" I asked as he played with his hands and bit his lip.

"Sorry...sorry. So um Alex, I've been thinking and well I really like you. I know I shouldn't, because you're my best friend's sister, but I talked to him, and well he thinks I should go after you..." he rambled, and let out a sigh when he finished. I sat there wide eyed. How do I feel about Gerard? Do those dreams mean something? Don't I like Zack though? But with Gerard I get those little butterflies...I'm confused.

"Gerard, I like Zacky, but I feel somethig for you too, I just don't know what it is..." I trailed off.

"Alex he's away on tour for six months, your feelings could change. Can you at least give me a chance while he's gone?" Gee asked.

"Let me think about it," I said and left it at that. He nodded, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and left. Well this should be an interesting day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, and tell me what you think!
Suggestions are welcome, don't be afraid not to voice your opinions! =)