Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 20

Alexis's Point Of View:

I drove home to get ready to go out with the MCR boys and my brother. I still had no idea as to what I was going to do about the Gerard/Zacky thing. For tonight I'm just going to let everything take it's own course.

I took a quick shower and blowed dried my hair. I wasn't sure where we were going for dinner so I dressed up. I wore my short satphire colored dress, and silver strappy heels. I curled my hair and pinned my bangs back. For make up I only did my eyes and gave them a smoky look. My phone rang indicating I had a text and it was from Frank telling me where we were going and I realized I had to be there in fifteen minutes so I hairsprayed my hair really quickly, grabbed my purse and ran out the door to my car.

When I got to the resterant I saw they were already seated, but I wasn't the only one running late as Bob almost knocked me over.

"Careful Bob, I'm in heels here." I laughed.

"I really don't understand how you girls walk in those. Just looking at them make my feet hurt." He chuckled and held out his arm for me to take. I accepted it as he led me to the seat between my brother and Ray. He went and sat next to Mikey.

Shortly after a waitor came up to us to take our drink orders. I ordered Mango Mixup which was Red Bull with mango juice and orange juice. It sounds weird, but it's really yummy, especially since I love mangos. After that I took in the setting and was glad I dressed up. The resterant was pretty nice.

"So anything new Alex?" Frank asked after everyone's drinks arrived.

"Oh um not really. Johnny got mauled by a fan girl though." I said laughing. All the guys were trying not to laugh.

"What'd she do?" Ray asked. My face went completely serious.

"Broke his arm and leg..."

"Oh my GOD!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Are they going to get a replacement?" Bob asked. I shook my head and everyone gave me a confused look.

"They're on their way home. Larry canceled the rest of the tour. The boys just didn't feel right playing without Johnny boy." I said. Right then and there I swear I saw Gerard's face drop and he looked...upset...angry? I wasn't sure as to which.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys so I'm sorry that this chapter is short and that it kinda sucks. But don't worry the next one will be longer and the girls will show up again =) This was kinda just a filler to get things rolling.

I would really appreciate if you guys would comment more and let me know how I'm doing at writing this story. I work really hard, and I just want to know if I'm doing okay and if I should continue writing this. =)

Thank you! And much love to Way6To6Be6ChrissyV.1 and LiqourxPossed for commenting.

Dinner outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34856247