Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 25

Jimmy's Point of view:

Helena walked into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth to get ready to go to a meeting with Larry and the rest of the guys. We are going to figure out what we're going to do about tour since Johnny got hurt and we hate letting our fans down.

“Jim...while you go see Larry, Val and I are going out to lunch and then we're going to the beach.” I just nodded as she kissed my check and left the house.

Helena and Valary are close again since Matt and Maddie have been stable. They really started hanging out more when we left for tour because she felt alone. I don't blame her for talking to Val again. She was her best friend, so even though Valary hurt Matt really bad, I was kinda glad that Helena had her best friend back.

I really just want my baby to be happy. I don't think I could stand it if she was depressed and lost. Helena has gotten closer with the other girls as well so it's not like she only had ONE friend. My thoughts rambled on. Not much that I usually say makes any sense. I shrugged my shoulders, and finished brushing my teeth before grabbing my keys and heading to the studio for a wonderful (hint sarcasm) meeting with Larry and the boys.

* * *

I arrived at the studio fifteen minutes early so I walked to the Starbucks that was a few buildings down the street. I was planning on being all hyped up to annoy Zacky and Johnny since they were easiest targets to get. After purchasing my coffee I literally bounced my way into the meeting room. Johnny was sitting alone in one of the chairs flipping through a magazine while Larry's intern was collecting folders from various spots around the table.

She just smiled at me as she passed by, and I shot her the biggest friendliest smile that I could muster up. It made her blush and put her head down but her arm did brush against mine as she reached to open the door.

I loved how easily I could make girls fall at my feet, and blush. Although it's fun to make girls do that I am very content with Helena. I love her, enough said.

As soon as the door was shut I looked evilly at Johnny who still had no idea that I was in the room. I knew just what I was going to do, once I noticed some tape on the table that was next to me. A smirk crossed over my facial features, and I snuck up behind Johnny with the duck tape in my hand. Oh duck tape how I love you! With that I quickly taped across little Johnny's mouth and he tried to hit me but I picked him up and threw him over my back, mind you I DID have coffee so I was beyond hyper, and spun around really fast in circles. He was punching my back but I just laughed loudly. Abusing this kid was the funnest thing around to do.

I kept spinning in circles until I heard Matt's obnoxious laugh. I stopped just in time to see the rest of the band and Larry walk into the meeting room.

“Jimmy put him down please,” Larry said without a glance at me. I smiled and dropped Johnny. He quickly ripped off the duck tape.

“Ow mother fucker that hurt!” Johnny exclaimed, and went back to his seat. I took a seat net to Syn.

“Howdy Brian,” I said.

“Hey Jimmy,” he replied. Larry called all of our attention and we began the meeting, but I couldn't help but to notice that Zacky looked really upset.

* * *

“You did what?!” I yelled as I punched the wall next to Zacky's face. We were currently back at his messy apartment. “How could you do that to her man? That's your best fucking friend!”

“I messed up Jimmy. I don't know what to do. She won't answer my calls or texts. I said I was sorry a million times. She really shouldn't be mad at me for sleeping with Gena. We weren't even together so it's not like I was hers.” he tried explaining.

“Zachary, you are so stupid. Of course she's going to be mad at you. She loves you, and she thought that you loved her too. That's why she got pissed. You can't toy with her emotions like that. She probably doesn't want to talk to you for a while. Give her some time. I'll go talk to her, but just chill man. Okay?”

“Jimmy, I don't want to loose her, and I'm afraid she might turn to a new guy, because of what I did to her. She's not going to trust me.”

“Do you blame her? She had to get you drunk before you told her. Do you know how shitty that makes you right now? You're really lame Baker.” I said and left his apartment.

How could that boy be so stupid. If he really loved her he wouldn't have slept with Gena. I think Alex is doing good by not talking to him, hell if I was her I wouldn't talk to him either. Having your emotions toyed with by a guy isn't something any girl likes. And if I know Alex right she's going to do something to show him that she doesn't need him. What they both realize is that they need each other. I think Alex and Zack are meant for each other, and not just because they look perfect together but because they get along so well and they know so much about each other. They way they both look at each other makes me want to turn my head away because I can see the hidden love in each one of their eyes even if the two of them can't see it for themselves. Love is blind as they say, and for them I believe it might just be true.

I got into my car and headed over to Alex's house, I really needed to talk to her. Her and Zack need to figure things out, and make up already. If not as lovers as best friends again. Best friends is better than nothing in my opinion anyway. Their friendship is too valuable to loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter was written in Jimmy's point of view for Jimmy.Sullivan she's amazing! =) Thank you for commenting!
Tell me what you think/want to happen. Another update is coming soon!

Comment/Rate/Suscribe <3