Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 27

Alex's point of view:

After breakfast I went home to do some housework. I turned my radio up pretty loud, and started some laundry before I began washing all of the dishes and mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors, and vacuuming.

“Baby, seasons change but people don't. And I'm always there waiting in the back room. I'm boring but over compensate with, Headlines and flash flash flash photography. But don't pretend you ever forgot about me. Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.” I sang along to the radio as I made a grocery list. I jumped as the doorbell rang. I sighed, turned down the radio that was now playing My Chemical Romance Planetary (Go!), and jogged over to the door to open it.

Standing in the door frame was Jimmy. Jimmy? What was he doing here? Oh no, don't tell me he was here to talk to me about Zack. I don't want to talk about him. He's an asshole in my mind right now, I'm not ready to talk to or about him yet.

“Alexis, we need to talk.” he said and I motioned for him to come inside. He looked around, seeing as he hasn't been here in a while.

“So Jim what's up?” I asked. He gave me a knowing look. Yup, he was here to talk about Zacky. I internally groaned to myself. Figures. “Did Zack send you?” I asked.

“Well yes and no. I came to talk some sense into you. You know that he's the best thing that there is for you. All of us know it, and your the best thing for him.” He began but I cut him off.

“No Jimmy he isn't! He's the one who went and slept with his ex girlfriend after I told him how I felt. He's the one who hurt me! How on earth is he 'the best thing possible for me'? He's the one you should be giving this talk to! I didn't hurt anyone, he DID!” I yelled, and then ran a hand through my long hair. “You need to leave, and think about what you want to say to me, and have it be valuable. I don't want to talk or think about Zachary, I don't associate with asshole. You can tell him that if you would like I really don't care.” I walked to the front door and opened it for him.

He looked really angry, but I didn't really care. I was angry too. Who did he think he was telling me that? He walked out, and I slammed the door after him, and walked into my room. I crashed on my bed and let out that groan I've been holding in since Jimmy walked through that door.

Not even a minute later my ringtone went off saying I had a text. I looked at it and it was from Jimmy. I sighed and opened it. It said: I'm sorry, you are right. Zack is the asshole, and I didn't mean to say things like that. I guess I was just showing you my anger that I had at him. You guys are perfect together, but he just doesn't know it yet. You have to show him what he's missing.

I shut my phone off and threw it across the room. I didn't want to deal with all of this nonsense right now. Zacky is just like a teenage boy, he's acting just as a high school boy would. I guess high school really does define the person that they are suppose to be. Too bad he isn't the nice sweet boy that I grew up knowing in high school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, so I was in a bad mood when I wrote this. Hope it doesn't show tooo much ;) Anyways hoped you liked it!

Jimmy.Sullivan and I are starting a new fan fic about Jimmy soon, not sure on when though but I'll keep you updated! =D

Comment/Rate/Suscribe/Message <3 I love all of my readers! (Even the really really silent ones!) ;)