Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Alexis's Pov

He knew me so well. Zacky stopped at Starbucks on the way to my house. He ran in and came out 15 minutes later. Once he got into the car he handed me a bag with a grande double chocolate chip frappachino. I was bouncing with joy only to know what was inside the bag. Zacky was sitting there with a grin on his face and a coffee in his hands. I opened the bag to see two muffins, both apple crumb. His and my favorite. I smiled.

"Aw, thanks Zacky!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Do I know my best friend or do I know my best friend?" he asked with a chuckle.

When we got to my house I ran into my room to change while Zack curled up on the couch. I threw on my Varsity sweatpants for field hockey from college, a long sleeve white slim fitting shirt, and my pair of Uggs. I was such a girly girl, especially when it comes to getting dressed for work. I'm an English teacher at Hunington Beach High School, I also teach piano part time. If you haven't noticed Im in love with music. Actually, I play three instraments drums, piano, and bass guitar.

Once I was done changing I went back into the living room, but before I could sit down my house phone began to ring so I raced to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked once I picked it up.

"Al..Alex...it's Matt. C-can I come over?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure thing. Are you okay Matty?" I asked concerned.

"V-val broke up with me..."he said, I now understood why he was stuttering. He was trying not to cry.

"I'll see you in a little bit love," I said.

"K," he replied and hung up.
I walked into the living room only to have Zack run and give me a hug.

"I have to go, I'm sorry. I forgot my parents wanted me to stop by, they have something to tell me." he said and ran out the door. I laughed at how much of a rush he was in.

I sighed and went into the kitchen to make Matt and I some coffee for when he got here. Not long after I turned on the coffee pot there was a knock at the door. I quickly ran to the door to let Matt in, and as soon as I opened the door I pulled him into my arms. That's when his tears began to fall.

"Matty, I'm here," I cooed in his ear. I hated seeing Matt like this. When he pulled away he shut the door and sighed. "Lets talk about it." I said and pulled him into the living room. Although, once we entered the room the coffee pot timer went off. "Would you like some coffee first?" I asked. He just nodded his head so I left to get us our coffee. Once I returned though I sat down and handed him his cup.

"She told me she doesn't want me. She found someone else. Someone who won't be traveling all the time. Someone with a real job, who wants to settle down." He took a deep breath. "She doesn't think I'd be a good father." More tears began to fall
from his beautiful green eyes. I pulled him close again. "Alex, I don't know what to do. She's my everything. I love her so much."

"I know Matt, I know," I said quietly.