Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Helena’s POV:

Jimmy and I were sitting on the couch. Me wrapped up in his arms. We aren’t exactly dating, but you get the picture.

“Mmm...you smell good,” Jimmy mumbled as he buried his face in my neck, and kissed it. I giggled at how adorable he is.

We both stopped messing around as Matt opened the front door and stood in front of us. I sighed. Every time I look at Matt he makes me realize how much I miss my best friend Val. I haven’t talked to her since she left Matt. I was mad at her, and she gave him a heart wrenching reason. I honestly think all of these guys would be good dads well except for maybe Johnny. Just kidding, we just think of him as our little brother. We all look after him.

“I have a date tonight,” Matt said before once again leaving. At that I felt bad for his date, I hate the idea of him using someone for his rebound. At least he’s trying to move on from Val, maybe this will be his next love, maybe his truest love.

“He came all the way over here just to tell us he has a new fuck buddy and leave? Mathew Sanders is really jerking my chain these past few weeks!” Jimmy exclaimed. He pushed me off his lap and slammed his bedroom door shut.

I was sitting on the ground, and I had to blink at what just happened. Did he just push me? I got up and stormed to his door.

“James Owen Sullivan get your ass out here!” I yelled pounding on the door. He opened it with a sincere look on his face.

“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean it. I was mad. Helena, can you forgive me?” He pleaded. I let out a frustrated sigh.

“I suppose,” I quietly said.

“Thank you.” He smiled and pulled me close for a kiss.

He took my hand, and led me over to his bed. He sat down and made a motion for me to do the same. I quietly did as he asked. I watched him as emotion ran across his face.

“Jimmy?” I hesitanly asked. His eyes snapped to mine and a smile tugged on the corners of his mouth. With that he took both of my hands in his and gently kissed each. I gave him a confused look. This wasn’t like Jimmy.

“Jimmy, are you okay?” I asked. His eyes looked a little sad at my question.

“Never been better,” he replied.

“Oh,” was all I could manage to muster out. He let out a sigh, and turned his body so that it was now facing me.

“Helena, I’ve kinda been meaning to ask you this for a while now, but I’ve been to damn scared to ask you. Will you umm...be my girlfriend?” he asked, you could tell he was nervous.

When he asked that I was honestly kind of shocked. With the amount of time that I’ve known Jimmy, which has been about four years, I don’t think he’s ever had a girlfriend, but there’s always a first for every thing.

“Yes,” I finally managed to get out. I thought my throat was closing from so much excitement and joy.

We went back out to the living room to find Valary sitting on the couch. Just her being there sent me into a mad state.

“You two finally got together. I was wondering how long it’d take you to start dating.” Val said in a monotone.

“What are you doing here?” Jimmy demanded stepping in front of me so that I couldn’t harm her.

“Just stopped by to see Helena. She is my best friend you know.” Valary said matter of factly.

“Valary, you may still be my friend, but not my best friend after you pulled what you did.” I said.

“Oh Lena, he just wasn’t the one for me. I’m not really into the rock star vocals anymore.” She said pushing off the subject like it was nothing.

“No Valary, you were “in love” with his money, and he was in love with you. You hurt him really bad. He’s been moping around for the past couple weeks.” I said trying not to let my anger get the best of me.

“He’ll get over it. He can just go around and bang fan girls.” I was REALLY angry now.

“Matt is not like that and you know it!” I yelled.

“How do you know that?” She asked eyebrows raised in a teasing question.

That’s it. I’ve had enough.

I walked up to her, grabbed her arm, pulled her to the door, and threw her out. After, I shut and locked the door. Jimmy then pulled me against his chest and whispered over and over again, “I’m so proud of you.” While tears leaked from my eyes.