Status: Writing up character descriptions!

Finding Fame

Chapter Two

Waking up the next day(in my own bed, for that matter) I still couldn't believe DUSTIN DRAKE gave me his number. I mean, if someone couldn't take the contest prize, shouldn't they give it to someone else? Oh well, there was no complaint here. I decided to give him a good morning text.
Using my new phone (I had just gotten it for my birthday) I added Dustin in my phone. At first, I was going to put him under a different name, since my mom DOES check my phone sometimes, but decided against it. I should be honest so my mom wouldn't get mad at me for lying.
So I sent a text saying, "Hey remember me? Contest winner?" After about a minute, which seemed like forever, he texted back. "Hey Kira. call me:)" I swooned. He wanted me to call him? And he remembered my name? I didn't give him any chances to take that back. I called him right away. After about 2 rings, I was getting nervous. What if he was joking? Finally, he answered after about four rings.
"Sorry Kira, I was getting my bagels," he greeted me. I had to laugh at that. Everyone knew Dustin Drake had to have his bagels. "So, did your mom change her mind?," Dustin asked, changing the subject pretty quick. "Yeah right. She'll say yes when hell freezes over," I said bitterly. Dustin laughed. "Well, there's still hope. I have a way with parents." 'I hope so. She let me enter the contest at the time. I think she thought it'd be over summer break, or that I wouldn't win," I said, unimpressed.
"That's it!," I heard Dustin saying, snapping his fingers. "What?!" I asked. "I'll call you later," said Dustin, hanging up. "Bye," I said to dead air. "Later" did not happen soon, so when three-o-clock rolled around, I figured "later" would have to be tomorrow. I decided to call Erin.
She answered on the third ring. A loyal one, that Erin. Anyway, I started freaking out as soon as she answered. "What's going on?!" asked Erin, alarmed. "I get to go on TOUR with Dustin Drake!" Okay, that was a lie, but I might get to go. Erin started freaking out, too. "Oh my god!" Erin loves him, too. We chatted for a couple of minutes, and agreed to meet at the bus stop tomorrow before school.

***********************************************************************************************

I fell asleep quickly that night, tired from excitement. When I woke up the next day, looking at the dreary gray clouds rolling on, I figured Dustin wouldn't call me today. I was right. Finally, after two days of lunging toward my phone everytime it rang, he called.
"Sorry to keep you waiting, but tutors are so hard to find, especially during the school year," he said. "Your getting me a tutor?" I said, surprised. THIS was his big plan? "Of course. All the child stars do it," he said earnestly. It might work, I thought, filled with hope. I still grumbled when I said," It'd better work."
♠ ♠ ♠
heey. second chapter:) so this chapter i introduced erin, my best friend. check her out. she's erin marie something. shes in my top friends:) also check out musicisforever. she mentions me in her stories hehe. this chapter is pretty long, don't expect that a lot haha. i was on a writing spree. but i'm gonna do something cooool. if i get 2 more subscribers by tomorrow, i'll post the next chapter that day. if i dont, you'll have to wait in suspense until NEXT WEDNESDAY to find out if she can go! so. comment and subscribe!!

oh, and check out CODY SIMPSON. google him. yahoo him. bing him(hehe). do whatever, just search him up! thanks