The Way She Wears My Clothes

2-

“Jack Bassam Barakat, are you even listening to me?” Alex shot at me a few days later. I honestly wasn’t. I’d just gotten back prints of the photoshoot and Marky had emailed them to me so I could see how they‘d turned out. I was quite impressed, as always. Then Tay’s pictures popped up on the slideshow. I paused it and bit my lip. She was in the grey BONER shirt, and she wasn’t looking at the camera. Her attention was elsewhere, and she had a disgusted look on her face, her mouth open, her tongue hanging out slightly.

“Wow,” I muttered.

“Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!” Alex whined. I looked up.

“Yeah?”

“Ugh, pay attention to meeeeeeee,” he stamped his foot.

“Alex, you are a grown man, you realize. You’re 22, old enough to entertain yourself.”

“No, I’m really not! That’s why I have you, and why I still live with Rian,” he said. I shook my head.

“I’m just looking over the photos from the shoot.”

“Really? Can I see?”

“No.”

Alex frowned and stared angrily at me while I clicked through Tay’s photos and onto the next model’s. I definitely preferred Tay’s over the others’, but I would never say anything like that. Not aloud, and certainly not to Alex. He would never let me live it down. That’s not something I really needed hanging over me. I liked Tay, a lot. Especially in those pictures. But if Alex caught wind of that, oh, I would never hear the end of it. And Tay would never hear the end of it either.

Taylor Jardine, that beautiful brunette singer from Poughkeepsie. I was screwed, especially because later that day, Matt was telling us about who they’d gotten to open for us on our upcoming tour.

“Guys! Will you pay attention for five seconds?” Matt finally sighed. Zack whistled loudly, drawing our attention to the tour manager.

“Yes, Matthew?” Alex asked.

“I have the list of bands that will be supporting on this tour. Are you ready?”

“Yeah. We’re ready. Just tell us,” I whined.

“Before You Exit, for a couple of dates. The Maine, also for a couple of dates. Then for the whole tour we have The Ready Set, Hey Monday, We Are The In Crowd and… VersaEmerge.”

“VersaEmerge? Really?” Zack asked.

“Yeah. Don’t ask me, I don’t know,” Matt said.

“But Versa’s a great band. They’re amazing,” Alex defended. I wasn’t even paying attention to their conversation after that. My heart pounded in my chest. Tay was going to be on tour with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeey. :)
It's Saturday.
Happy Saturday!

DFTBA,
Rory The Roman