The Way She Wears My Clothes

6-

She was wearing JAGK again. It was the well into the second week of tour, and she was wearing one of my JAGK shirts. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I had this sick obsession with watching her, but not in a creepy way. She was just so perfect, I couldn’t not look at her.

I wondered if possibly there was something wrong with me, but that was a brief thought that was gone rather quickly.

“Jack, we’re going to dinner. Are you coming or do you want us to bring something back for you?” Alex asked, breaking me out of my Tay-induced stupor.

“I guess I’ll go with you. I don’t know what I want.”

“Sure,” Alex replied. If there was anyone that could figure out what I was feeling for Tay, it was Alex. But I didn’t want to mess him up. He was too busy figuring out what the hell was going on with himself and Sierra. From what I’d heard recently, from his bus babbles and bits of conversations from the crew, they both were severely into one another. They flirted and spent a lot of time together. But neither were taking it any further. It was frustrating watching them, because we all wanted them together.

“Alex,” I start to say as we walk out of the venue.

“Yeah?”

I have his complete and undivided attention, much like Tay had mine earlier. This was different though. Alex was merely being a good friend. I shook my head.

“Nah, never mind. It doesn’t matter.”

He nods, but I know I’ve worried him. It wasn’t my intention. Should I tell him? No. Probably not. He seriously has to fix him and Sierra. I have to somehow work up the courage to at least talk to Tay. How do I even do that?

“Oh, hey Tay. I just wanted to say that you look fuckable when you wear those clothes that I help design. Yeah. Anyway, wanna have dinner?”

I somehow doubt that that would help me in anyway. I had to start somewhere though, that just wasn’t the place to start from. I’d come up with something, or else I’d have to watch someone slip away from me yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did I warn you that it's November and that all of my time is dedicated to schoolwork and NaNo-ing? Well.............
This story falls between the cracks and I never get anything done.
This was supposed to be done yesterday but The Hunger Games had my full attention and I apologize for that.
:)
Love you guys.

DFTBA,
Rory The Roman