Love And Hate

Chapter Ten

"Well we head home tonight." Alex said as he helped Stacy and I pack up.

"Yeah" We both said. When it was time to meet Matt I said I was going for a walk. Several bands were saying goodbye to friends the had made.

"So how was your summer?" Matt asked as I attacked him with a hug.

"Thanks to you it rocked!"

"Call me okay?"

"Okay. Same goes for you."

"Oh don't worry I will." I smiled and he kissed me.

Stacy's p.o.v

"Where's Kiera?" Alex asked.

"She went for a walk." Brandon answered.

"She went to see him didn't she?" Alex asked me in a whisper.

"I think so."

"Figures."

"I don't get why she didn't tell you who he is." All the guys went to their bunks.

"Kiera is my little sister. She doesn't hide anything from me for more than a few months."

"What?"

"She has a deathbat tattooed on her right shoulder. She's been seeing him since like the first of July."

"You knew? But didn't say anything?"

"I figured she'd tell me."

"But you don't know who he is?"

"Not for sure, but I think it's Matt from Avenged Sevenfold."

Kiera's p.o.v.

Matt's arms remained around me while I answered Stacy's call. "Hello?" I said.

"Alex knows!" She said

"Knows what?"

"He's on a walk."

"Stacy what does he know?" I asked. Matt kissed me. Stacy's answered was covered by "Hi Kiera." I pulled away from Matt's kiss, hung up, put my cell in my pocket, and then turned around.

"Alex!" I said in shock.

"Doesn't surprise me." He said. I stayed in between Matt and Alex.

"What?"

"Oh it's not like I didn't know!"

"How?"

"You're my sister! How wouldn't I know?"

"Why didn't you tell me you knew?"

"Because I was kinda hoping that maybe for once you'd tell me."

"Every time I till you something like this you go crazy and screw it up for me!"

"I just don't want you to get hurt!"

"I've been trying to tell you this since we were little! Alex you're not protecting my! Okay, all you're doing is making my life a living hell! I can't live like this. I've spent years dreaming of what like will be like once I break free!"

"So you lied to me! That night when you told Brandon that, you don't know how hard he took it! He's liked you forever! Why can't you just date him?"

"Because I don't like him! There you go again! If I date who you approve of you'll stay out of my life! But there is the thing Alex! It's my life! It's my life damn it! You've gotta let me live it the way I want. Did you ever think that if maybe you let me be happy I wouldn't treat you like crap!? Alex before this summer, before Matt I didn't know what this kind of love felt like! You've got the band and Stacy, what do I have?! Why can't you let me have this one thing, this one person to make me happy?!"

"You've got mom, dad, Carmen, Stacy, me, the guys!"

"The guys are your friends! Not mine! Alex I have no one who doesn't agree with you! Except Matt! Please let me have tonight in peace!"

No one's p.o.v
As Kiera and Matt said goodbye Alex laid on his bunk. By that time Stacy and the band knew what had happened. Matt didn't breathe a word about his fear. The fear that after that night Kiera would disappear from his life. The two said the finally goodbyes. Matt watched as she walked away. He'd never felt this before. He watched until she disappeared in the distance.

When Kiera walked on the bus she knew the trip home would seen like forever. She went strait to her brother's bunk. He stood up and gave her a hug. She cried. "It's okay Kiera" He said. He just wanted his sister to be happy.

"I'm sorry." She said feeling like crap about all the mean things she'd said earlier that night.

"Don't be. You were right." He said also feeling bad. That night the bus drove towards their home at last. but Kiera, Matt, Alex, and Stacy's lives had been changed forever. There was no turning back...