Love And Hate

Chapter Eighteen

"Oh sorry." I mumbled the next day when I bumped into Stacy as we worked. She rolled her eyes and ignored me.

"Just ignore her." Ash told me in a whisper.

"I'm trying."

“Any song requests?" Alex asked sitting on the table along with Brandon when they came up to us.

"Yeah My Fork In The Road Your Knife In My Back." I answered trying not to glare at Stacy. As the day went on my anger was just getting stronger towards her.

"The Theft." Ash answered after a few seconds of thought.

"Okay."

"What about you Stacy?" Dan asked walking up.

"I can't think of any." She answered.

"Do you two need any help?" Alex asked Ash and I. I knew he was trying to avoid seeing Stacy and Dan like that.

"Nope." We answered.

"Dan can you hand me that box?" Stacy asked Dan.

"Yeah" He answered before grabbing it. "Here you go Stac." As he handed her the box I saw the look on my brother’s face. He looked at Stacy with hurt in his eyes and at Dan with betrayal.

"What Stacy you aren't talking to me?" I asked her suddenly.

"Nope" She answered.

"We got it guys." I told Alex and Brandon afraid of what might be coming. By the end of the day Alex and Brandon decided to help us put stuff up. Because things weren't screwed up enough this morning over the day things got more screwed up. Like for starters Stacy and Dan became a couple and they had currently went for a walk.

"Hey Kiera." Matt's voice made me smile the second I heard it.

"Hey Matt." I smiled.

"Kiera I thought I told you to break up with that asshole." Of course Dan would ruin the moment. Figures.

"Yeah he did." Stacy agreed. They walked closer to Matt, Alex, Ash, Brandon, and I. Stacy was taller than him so he could barely reach to put his arm around her shoulder.

"Looks like you could use a stepstool." I spat.

"Yeah right." Stacy spat back with the same tone of voice.

"Come on Kiera Break up with him." Dan egged it on.

"Take your big stupid head and ego, and stick them just as for up your ass as you can." I pushed him.

"And how about you shut your big stupid mouth." He told me.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!" Matt snapped.

"Don't you talk to my sister like that." Alex snapped half a second later. Dan just laughed and gave me a dirty look.

"That's it!!" Matt’s anger was getting the best of him.

"Have fun" Alex told him. Within seconds Matt was beating the living crap out of Dan.

"Matt just stop! he's not with it." I told Matt causing him to let go of Dan.

"Oh what you're not going to stick up for me?" Dan asked turning to Alex.

"Why should I?" Alex responded

"Why are you such an ass?" Stacy almost yelled.

"I'm not."

"Whatever." As you can guess it was very awkward on the bus that night. So I retreated to my bunk and get on my lap top to talk to Matt.

shadows31: how's it going?

pixiedust14:it's going. i wish it was over. everybody is fighting.

shadows31: I know Kier.

pixiedust14: Maybe i should have just let it go

shadows31: no u shouldn't have to deal with that asshole's crap.

pixiedust14: easy 4 u 2 say. u aren't fighting with ur best friend and your brother didn't
just lose another girlfriend.

shadows31: i take it Alex has been through a lot of break-ups?

pixiedust14: yeah, now I feel like this time it's my fault.

shadows31: didn't he tell u it wasn't?

pixiedust14: yeah

shadows31: then don't b so hard on yourself.

pixiedust14:well I’m going to bed.

That night I laid in my bed awake, granted it was like a moving coffin but it was like the biggest bed compared to the old van. Although back then Alex, Brandon, and I didn't get “along”, or so everyone thought Brandon and I didn’t, I thought about right before the last tour in the van.

The guys had bought a hundred dollar's worth of those bullet hole stickers for the van. I’d helped Brandon and Alex decorate, I guess you could say that, the van. As Brandon would say, at first we were getting kinda pissed about all the people pointing. We were like we aren't that different. Then we'd all remember there was like a hundred fake bullet holes on the side of the van.

I heard several different sleeping people. I was probably the only one left awake. I kept trying to go to sleep even though it was no use. How did things keep getting so screwed up? "Can't sleep?" A male voice asked making me jump slightly. I looked over to see Brandon.

"No" I answered honestly.

"Come on, let's go play a game or something." We went into the lounge we sat down. "Stop blaming yourself." He tossed me an apple, which I thankfully caught.

"But if I would have just kept my mouth shut Alex and Stacy would be fine." I spun the apple around between my hands.

"Kiera I've heard them fight a lot lately." He reassured me.

"Thanks but that doesn't really help. Remember the last tour in the van?" I quickly changed the subject.

"Yeah and all those stickers." He answered before we both laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be awesome guys! Please?