Love And Hate

Chapter Two

Warped Tour 2005
Kiera's p.o.v
"At least there will be good music." I thought to myself. Well Atreyu did get signed, but it didn't turn out as great as I thought it would. My dream job of DJ fell through right after high school when no one was hiring. So I ended up going to work for Atreyu as merch girl.

It was only supposed to be for a few months but I can't get a job at home. So 3 years later here I am. "I'm gonna go walk around." I said.

"Okay. I'm coming." Alex said.

"Alone!" I snapped. I got off the tour bus and began to walk. I laughed at the thought of the look that would be plastered across my brother's face when he learned I had a tattoo. Better yet it was a death bat.

You see Avenged Sevenfold and Atreyu are kinda at war. And I'm backing my favorite band Avenged Sevenfold. I pulled my cell phone out and dialed the number for home.

"Hello." My mom said

"Hi mom! We're here."

"That's great sweetie! What are you doing?"

"walking around. Getting away from them."

"Hi Kiera!" I heard my little sister yell.

"Tell Carmen I said hi." I said to my mom who repeated the message.

"When is the first show?" My mom asked.

"Tomorrow"

"What are you doing tonight?"

"I'm gonna be on the Internet on my laptop." I heard my dad come in, and Carmen probly running towards him screaming "Daddy!" A few minutes later he came on the line. After hanging up with my parents I put my cell phone back into my pocket.

"So many good bands here. How did Atreyu end up here?" I thought to myself. I need to go get my pass. I finally found where to get the pass and got in line. I finally got to the front.

"Name? band?" The lady asked.

"Kiera Varkatzas. Atreyu. merch girl." I said.

"Here you go." She said handing me the pass. I put it on and hid it inside my tee shirt. The less people who knew I was Alex's sister the better. I saw a bus and almost scram. It was Avenged Sevenfold's bus!

My happiness was cut short when my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller-id which said "Alex". "What?" I asked flipping open my cell.

"Hey, me and the guys are getting our passes. Meet us at the bus so we can go get dinner. See ya in a bit sis." He said then hung up.

"Ahh!" At the bus I hid. I was not going to be seen. I finally saw a group of five guys and a girl walking towards the bus. They got there and I came out of hiding. "Kiera!" the girl said giving me a hug.

"Stacy!"

"Come on guys, let's go get some dinner." Alex said. After dinner we all came back to the bus.

"Come here baby." Alex said pulling Stacy down to his lap. She kissed him and then he kissed her. "I think I'm gonna be sick." I mummbled. It is so not cool when one of your best friends is dating your stupid brother.

"I'll be in my bunk. If any of you bother me, you won't live to see your show tomorrow." I said. I grabbed my lap top and crawled into my bunk. I connected to the Internet and logged on to my im and e-mail.