Love And Hate

Chapter Six

"There she is!" He said as I walked up to Avenged Sevenfold's bus.

"Here I am!" I said making Matt laugh.

"So how was your day?"

"It was okay. Yours?"

"Mine was great. I've been thinking about you a lot today." He answered as we walked.

"That's never a good thing."

"Sure it is. It's just so much about you is a mystery to me right now."

"Matt you may not think so, but the less you know about me, the better!"

"Hey um Kiera do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. why do you ask?"

"Just wondering."

"oh okay"

"What band do you work for?"

"A band. And just as soon as I can get a job at home, I'm done with them."

"Why don't you just tell me?"

"My brother and I don't really see eye-to-eye. he thinks he has to protect me from anything and everything. And for me the less people that know we are brother and sister the better I am!"

"Let me guess a lot of people judge you for who your brother is?"

"Yeah"

"Will you at least tell me your last name?"

"Nope. I promise to tell you someday."

"Okay, I'm gonna hold you to that."

"I'm sure you will." I said with a laugh. Over the next two weeks Matt and I hung out everyday. I sat in the lounge with them. Alex and Stacy were in the bedroom talking. There was nothing but silence in the lounge and I was falling asleep. We would be arriving at a tour stop in an hour. I was meeting Matt when we got there.

I had met the rest of Avenged Sevenfold. They were some of the nicest guys I've ever met. I was thinking about Matt when my thoughts were interrupted. "Hurry up Alex." Brandon said

"Yeah" Marc added.

"Why are you saying that now?" I asked.

"Because having you in the room is awkward!" Brandon said

"Well don't worry, as soon as we get there I'm off this bus."

"Kiera can I talk to you alone when Alex and Stacy are done?"

"Nope" I stood up and walked into the bedroom. "I'll be in my bunk listening to music on my laptop, don't mind me." I said. I turned on my laptop and put the earphones in. Metallica played through. I logged onto my IM.

shadows31:Where r u?

pixiedust14: Somewhere. How the hell should I know? We should be there in about an hour.

shadows31:Oh cool. I just can't wait 2 c u.

pixiedust14:lol, ur funny.

shadows31:riiight.

pixiedust14: u r

shadows31: So how's the over protective brother coming along?

pixiedust14:It's the same as always

shadows31: Kiera why won't you tell me ur last name and the band you work 4?

pixiedust14: Matt we've been over this.

shadows31:hey u can't blame a guy 4 tryin

pixiedust14: no I can't.

shadows31: the guys all say hi

pixiedust14:tell 'em I said hi

shadows31: will do. well i'll see u in....

pixiedust14:about and hour

shadows31:okay. see ya then

pixiedust14:later
I logged off and went to check my myspace. Alex and Stacy left the room. I sat in my bunk daydreaming. We finally got there. I quickly headed off to find Matt. I found him leaning against A7X's bus. "Hey Matt."

"Hey Kiera."

"What's up? I mean somethings going on. It's like you couldn't wait for me to get here."

"Okay, I'm gonna make this as simple as I can. Everyday I think about you. You drive me crazy. No girl has ever teased me this much. Kiera that's what you are doing is teasing me. Every time I think about you my heart goes crazy. I know this isn't going to make you tell me anything. But I want to get closer to you. And I know that you say I really don't wanna know what I think I do. But Kiera these feeling I have for you, baby they aren't going away. You drive me crazy and yet I can't get enough of you. And I've been dying to do this." He said. I moved closer to him. He kissed me. His hand moved to the back of my neck. He finally pulled away from the kiss.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked

"I want to find out."