Status: ACTIVE!

When the Stars Explode

When The Stars Explode - Chapter Three - Troublemaker

I straddled Paul’s waist kissing down his neck. He ran his hands through my hair for a second before pulling me back up to his lips. Sugar Ray played on the iPod dock and I smiled kissing him. I could feel him smiling into the kiss, I knew Paul was getting too attached to me and that was never good with any guy. Attachment meant a relationship and relationships with me and guys never worked out, I would end up cheating on any guy I was with.

The music seized and I looked up to see my favorite person in the world. I kissed Paul’s lips one more time before crawling off his waist and straightening my shirt. I grabbed my hot pink lace bra off their small couch and gagging ensued from Martin’s mouth.

“Oh don’t be so touchy Johnson, its not my fault you’re not getting any.” I slipped my bra on. I could feel Martin watching because just like every guy Martin was interested but was good at pretending he wasn’t.

“I get some all the time!” he argued walking to the mini-fridge and pulling out a bottle of vitamin-water.

“That’s not what little Martin says,” I replied.

“Like you know my dick?” he asked popping open his water.

“Peyton knows everything dude.” Paul said nodding towards him.

I think inside it drove Martin insane that everyone in his band liked me and he couldn’t even stand to look at me. I would go out with everyone and get tipsy flirting a lot. I had a charm that everyone liked but when I hated you I was the biggest bitch ever.

“So she knows whether I get some or not?” he asked sitting down on a chair “How would she know unless she watched me or almost stalked me?”

I threw him a glare “Asshole, I don’t watch you.” I slipped on my hoodie “Listen I have better things to do like watch the grass grow.”

“Amazing you have time for things like that.” he replied scoffing.

“I don’t, I have a life unlike you. I do things with my time.”

He rolled his eyes. I looked over at Paul and he stood up straightening his shirt, he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me towards the door. I laughed a little grabbing my cigarettes along with my flip-flops and walked outside flipping off Martin.

I slid on my flip-flops “I’m going to go back to my bus,” I said smiling “Our sets in like ten minutes.”

He nodded and pulled me closer kissing me on the lips hiding between two buses. I smiled and kissed him hard before walking away. I got on my bus and switched into light gray skinny jeans, I fixed my make-up and hair and slipped on a Glamour Kills tank-top. I walked outside the small bathroom and met my band.

I grabbed a hair band slipping it on my wrist before leaving following everyone. We were on stage and off in thirty minutes. I threw picks and Devin threw his drum sticks and we left. I walked back stage to find Martin plugging his ears up.

“Oh well hello there,” he said “Your ass looks great in that.” he gestured to my jeans.

“Really? I was going for that. Make the boys drool.” I winked at him and walked into All Time Low’s dressing room.

Jack and Alex were fighting with breadsticks and I rolled my eyes walking up to Matt. He sat there laughing taking a video with the buzznet camera. He saw me and smiled and then switched the camera towards me.

“What’s up buzzzzznet?” I asked smiling “They’re morons I hope you know.” I pointed to Alex and Jack laughing some.

It was easy to say I was the whore on tour. I didn’t mind it either because I was comfortable doing my own thing. I wasn’t easy enough where we didn’t have to talk before having sex. I had sex on the first date though or on a drunken night because that was me. I was actually living my life.

I was close with All Time Low but only because Jack and I dated for a year. We were cool now and could understand everyone had boyfriends or girlfriends now. But I knew we both liked each other even though I cheated on him. The chemistry was always there and flirting was non-stop.

Matt turned the buzznet camera off and I thanked him. Jack sat next to me, wrapping a arm around my shoulders. Alex rolled his eyes sitting on a chair. I came here because All Time Low and partying went hand in. If you wanted a party hang out with them for one night.

“Are you guys going out tonight?” I asked stealing Jack’s water.

“Every night is party night on tour,” Alex said “Why?”

“I’m going with you and so is the band,” I nodded “Meet me outside the hotel lobby at nine?”

They nodded and I grinned giving them a high-five before walking outside. I leaned against the brick wall lighting a cigarette. The door to the stage opened and Riley walked out taking a cigarette out of his pocket.

“Why is it almost our whole band smokes?” I asked.

He shrugged “Because we were stupid and picked up the habit from another band member.”

I walked outside and felt the warm air. I flipped my hood up lighting a cigarette and then the door opened. Martin was always seeming to pop up in places I was in, I wasn’t sure what it was supposed to mean but every time my bitch attitude came.

“Johnson,” I said blowing smoke out “How are you?”

He shoved a hand inside his skin tight jeans “You know what I realized? You’re not as tough as you make yourself out to be.”

I cocked my head to the side “Oh but I am.”

He rolled his eyes and walked away laughing. I finished my cigarette and walked inside my warm tour bus. Maggie sat there watching a movie and I stole some popcorn of hers crossing my legs.

“Fight Club again?” I asked.

She nodded “Fight Club and then actual clubbing with Jack.”

As weird as it was Maggie went out with Jack. She was there for him when I cheated on him and they meshed well. Maggie and Jack just went together and I was okay with that. They truly loved each other and Maggie gave Jack what I could never give him, a real relationship.

“I think Alex wants to put the moves on me,” I said taking my hood off “Oh and Paul he wants a relationship.”

Maggie rolled her eyes “Do you ever think its time to try and have one fling at a time?”

“No.”

I closed my eyes for a moment, rubbing my temples I just breathed. I knew if I was smart I would at least try to find love so I didn’t die alone but one guy was not me. I ran my hand through my wavy hair and then grabbed my bag.

I washed my face and wet my hair in the sink. I did my legs with Nair and got dressed for tonight. I wore a little black dress and some boots. My make-up was smoky and heavy. When I walked out everyone was already ready. Maggie was in a tight dark blue dress and heels. The guys were in skinny jeans and a nice shirt of theirs.

I walked up to Tyler pinching his cheek “Tyler you look so handsome! Trying to impress someone?”

He laughed “I wanna get laid tonight!”

I shoved him and we wrapped a arm around my body pulling me close to him “Did I mention you look sexy as hell tonight.”

It was easy to say I looked good. My boobs were popping out of my dress and my heels were too tight. My make-up was just right along with my hair. I knew I looked good. I giggled at Tyler pushing him away from me.

“Pervert!”

We all walked outside and meet everyone outside. Next to Alex I saw my favorite person. Martin stood there in a nice tee shirt and his too tight leather jacket. His pants were too tight and his hair was all over. He looked sexy to say the least.

I could see him check me out as I walked over saying hello to Cassadee. She complimented my dress and I told her she looked amazing. I could feel Martin’s eyes on me and I felt annoyed.

“Martin is checking me out,” I said applying lip-gloss “That’s so weird.”

Cassadee rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand pulling me in the cab with her and Rian. I looked and connected eyes with Martin, he simply smiled and waved. I knew Martin thought I was hot to not act like a dick towards me made me feel weird.

I sat in silence thinking about Martin and then we got to the club. I got out showing my ID and went inside. I walked up to the bar ordering a beer along with two shots of tequila. I downed my shots and took a gulp of my beer looking around.

“Dance with me?” I heard behind me.

I looked behind me and rolled my eyes “For what? So I can feel you get hard?”

Martin didn’t take the no. He grabbed my spare hand and pulled me out on to the dance floor. Rihanna came on and I felt in the wrong place but I went with it. I knew nothing would happen so I sang along to the lyrics wrapping my arms around Martin.

“I’m going to catch aids from touching you,” I said smiling.

We grinded up against one another and I nodded my head to the beat. I took a sip of my beer dancing and then I felt Martin on my wrist. He pulled me into him and I ground real slow on him. I was forgetting the fact I hated him or the fact that he made me sick.

“Gimme it to me baby like boom boom boom,” Martin sang singing along to the song.

He pulled me closer and tilted my head towards him. I cocked my head to the side. He locked eyes with me and then without any warning at all he kissed me. I didn’t move, I was frozen as I kissed Martin. I was in shock and then when he pulled away he looked at me again.

“I’ve been waiting to do that since night one,” he admitted and then he just walked away not saying another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be awesome just sayin'! Also for those of you who read this would you read a AWG story? Even better an AWG story having to do with Christmas? I wanna write it but i don't know if you guys will read it. Let me know!