Vamps In Hiding

Vamps In Hiding: First Bus Ride and First Enemy

Maribella's P.O.V.

Zach and James had flown here, here being the abandonded house Brielle and I lived at. We waited for the bus. After about ten minutes, it pulled up and the doors opened. Brielle hopped up and said a cheerful "Hi" to the driver. James followed her, smiling at Miss Busdriver.

"Ladies first," Zach said, pushing me toward the bus. I rolled my eyes and stepped up. The bus driver looked really nice, with natural red hair pulled back in a high pony tail and grey-ish eyes. She looked about 25. Her nametag said,"Caitie."

"Hi, Caitie." I smiled at her. "I'm Maribella."

"Hi, Maribella. Is it your first day?" Caitie asked.

"Yep. We all just moved here."

"How are you liking Alturas?"

"It's fantastic." I said, walking down the narrow isle. I took two steps, then the lined floor rushed up to meet my face. Zach caught my arm and pulled me up. My left ankle stung slightly and I looked to my left.

A snobbish looking blonde sneered at me. "Hi, I'm Ashley. New kids need a tour?" she joked. Her clones giggled annoyingly.

"Ashley. Hi, I'm Maribella. If you do that again, I'm gonna smash-ley your face to the concrete," I threatened.

"Ooh, I'm so scared," she said sarcastically.

Zach gently pushed me down the isle and we sat down. He twirled a strand of my hair. "I love it when you threaten weak humans. You're so cute,"

"Thanks, Zach. I was about to rip her head frome her shoulders and save it for a Halloween decoration," I said, laying my head on his shoulder.

La-dee-freakin-da.
♠ ♠ ♠
look i know its short, but i didn't have a lot of time