Vamps In Hiding

Vamps In Hiding: Plays and Cheering

After that quite unpleasant meeting with Ashley, the rest of my day was great. At lunch, Zach and I made a lot of new friends, Anni, Sofi, Johnny B, Max, and a ton of other people I can't really list the names of at the moment.

After lunch, Bri and I passed a few posters saying that there were auditions for a play coming up and cheerleading trials.

"Oooh! We should try out for the cheerleading sqad, Mari!" Bri said, tugging my arm.

"I don't know..." I would most definitly not want to see Ashley every day.

"C'moooonnn!" she begged. She made huge puppy dog eyes. I sighed.

"Fine. Who knows? It might be fun," I said, immediatly regretting my decision. Ashley and the Blonde Squad came around the corner. I'm surprised she can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Ashley doesn't walk. She almost trips and breaks her plastic nose. She saw me and Bri, tripped over, and attempted to stomp on my foot. The only thing she did do was stomp like an idiot.

"I take it back," I said as soon as she was out of earshot. Brielle sighed.

"You can't. You promised." Which I technically did, because when I say,"Fine, might be fun," I promise.

"Okay, but you have to audition for the play," I said, poking her shoulder. I glanced at the poster. "And you're in luck. The play's Jane Eyre."

"Yay!" She clapped and jumped up and down. James was at the other end of the hall, so, naturally, she skipped down the hall to his arms.

Funny, I remember when she was trying to get out of them. But that's a different story.

"Hi, Mari. What's up?"Sofi came up behind me.

I turned around and smiled at her. She's so pretty! She has green-brown eyes and red hair. Some jerks call her "Spaghetti Head" because her hair kinda looks like red sauce. Oh, yeah, she's also from Italy, but speaks fluent English. She looks about 5'4" I guess. But she's really nice and wants to learn more about American food and stuff. She really loves food. She can't seem to get enough hot dogs and cheeseburgers. Sofi can eat as much as she wants and she still stays super model skinny.

"Brielle has convinced me to join cheerleading." I groaned.

She burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, but you don't seem like the type that would do that kind of thing!" I nodded.

Zach came up behind me and hugged me. "What's everyone laughing about?"

"Mari's signing up for the cheerleading squad!" Sofi burst out.

"Thanks, Sof," I muttered as she and Zach shared a laugh.

"I think it might be fun for you," Zach said, grinning one of his irresistable grins. I rolled my eyes and walked to Spanish.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but i'll try to update longer chapters.