Status: Please comment!

Alone

Leo

I know I'm not the richest most fortunate guy in the world, but when I saw that house, I almost had a stroke. That thing was huge! But the thing I liked about it was that it wasn't’t gaudy or flamboyant. It was just a large wooden cabin. I had never seen a real log cabin. It was amazing.
“Well, I guess Charlie forgot to mention in his letters that he lived in a forest palace” Ryan grinned, walking up to the door. Winter ran after him, beaming as if she had just won the lottery. And in a way, she had. I looked back at Sunny. Her eyes were big, and she stood there as if she was looking at a ghost.
“Is this really where we are going to stay?” she whispered, taking her eyes of the house and onto me. I smiled a little and nodded.
“I guess so”
“I feel out of place her.” She bowed her head, kicking a stone.
“Me to Sunny. But we should really enjoy it while we can. You never know when we might have to leave” I sighed. She broke into a crooked smile, the left side of her mouth turning into a grin.
“I hate it when your right Leo” She said, and started to walk up the steps to the house.
“I know. That’s why I try to always be right” I replied, running up the steps and passing her.

We all stood at the big solid doors.
“Well, better now then ever!” Winter laughed with joy, knocking on the door. We waited for what seemed forever until we heard a click, and the doors slid open gracefully. There stood a tall, dark short haired man that looked like he was trying to grow some facial hair. His bright eyes matched Winters, and I knew at once this was Charlie.
"Charlie?!" Winter proclaimed, her eyes glowing.
"Winter!" He broke into a smile. She threw herself at him and hugged him, crying with joy. Ryan laughed but didn't move. He just watched the to of them. Charlie let go of Winter, and stared at Ryan.
"So, you found me" He said, without even a hint of happiness.
"Yeah, well, we had no where else to go" Ryan answered coldly, not meeting Charlie's eyes. Charlies serious face softened, and he took Ryans hand in a handshake.
"Its ok man. Its nice to see you again." Ryan looked up, his face marked by surprise.
"Really?"
"How could i not welcome my own brother?" He sighed. They smiled at each other for a while, and me and Sunny just stood there awkwardly like we weren't supposed to intrude on this family moment. Thankfully, Winter cut in.
"Charlie, this is Sunday and Leo. They helped us get here" She motioned toward us, and he withdrew his eyes from Ryan and put them on us.
"Hello" He mumbled, looking us over. I could see he didn't trust us.
"They can stay here, right? They have traveled far to" Ryan said worried. I could see he saw the look of distrust on Charlies face.
"Of course" He said, turning his backs on us. "Make yourselves at home. Find any room you want, there are many that are vacant. Just don't break anything" He yelled over his shoulder, and disappeared up the stairs with Winter following him like a lost puppy. Sunny glanced at Ryan, but he just shrugged and walked through the door. She looked up at me, unsure what to do.
"Lets go" I sighed, stepping inside. She nodded and followed my lead. A sudden smell of pine and oak hit me, and i felt warm inside. A fire was lit on the side of the cabin, and there were two staircases leading up to the second and third floors. The kitchen was on the right, and i heard the voices of Charlie and Winter from inside of it. She was giggling like a maniac, most likely at Charlie.
"Come on" Ryan said softly but loud enough for me to hear, ruining my fantasy. "Lets find y'all a bedroom"

We followed him up the many steps up to the second floor.
"I don't really know my way around here, but I think theres some extra rooms back here. Charlie said all the doors with a red ribbon are vacant" he said, looking around. There were alot of red ribbons.
"Oh! Here!" He laughed foolishly, taking a piece of paper out of his pocket, the same one that lead us here. He looked down at it, scratching his head.
"It seems theres a library, movie theater, stage room, and recreation. Not to mention the thirty bathrooms" I looked over his shoulder, and on the paper was a map of the whole house. All three floors to.
"Woah" i said, not trying to hide my disbelief.
"Well, lets try to get through this maze" Ryan sighed, looking at the paper. "I think the most rooms are upstairs. Lets go" He said, motioning toward the huge amount of stairs. I groaned but followed.

As we hit the third floor, red ribbons were on almost every door.
"Sooooooooo, looks like you guys get to pick your room!" He laughed.
"Ya, i guess so" I mumbled, in a trance by how insane this all was.
"Well, I'm going to find a room downstairs." He yawned, stretching. "You guys make yourself at home"
"Thanks" a quiet voice came in back of me. It was Sunny. Ryan looked surprised she responded, but smile.
"Sure thing" I watched him leave down the stairs. Sunny looked around, her hands in her coat pocket.
"Can i have the room by the windows?" She asked me, looking at the end of the long hall.
"Sure" i smiled, walking to see every room. I walked to the end of the hallway and opened one of the rooms. It was huge. It looked like one of those suites in a high end hotel that i once saw on TV. Sunny trotted up to me and looked over my shoulder at the room.
"Duuuuuude" She whispered.
"No kidding" I said, walking into it. Sunny left me and went into a room across the hall from me. I sighed with happiness and dropped down on the bed.

Nobody pinch me. I don't want to wake up.