Status: Please comment!

Alone

Leo

When I saw that guy on Sunny, my first thought was,
“Woah, what the hell?!” But then my mind went into battle mode. My fists clenched and I held them up, grabbing the dude by the collar of his prissy polo shirt. I raised my arms and was ready to punch his gut, but then I heard a scream.
“Nooooooo!” I turned my head towards the voice to see a dirty blonde girl with the same polo and khakis as the guy that attacked Sunny.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing man?!” I yell, throwing the guy back into a tree. He stumbled back and Sunny jumped up, her hands clenching into fists. What was she doing? I thought she was a pacifist. Unless provoked, like a bear. I guess that meant she was provoked.

“Stop!” the girl cried again, helping him up.
“He didn’t mean to! It was an accident!” Sunny didn’t let her guard down, her neon green eyes glowing with little flecks of red. That was not a good sign.
“Chill out man!” The tan hair kid shook his head, but pulled his fists up in defense. I looked at Sunny, and her eyes went soft like they normally did.
“Who are you.” She asked calmly, setting her arms down to her sides.
“I am Winter. This is Ryan” The girl answered, hanging onto his arm.
“Nice to meet you” He grumbled, his hair falling over his dark blue eyes.
“I’m Leo. This is Sunday” I followed Sunny’s lead and placing my arms down.
“Sunny” Sunny answered, looking at me with stern eyes.
“Ya, sorry. Sunny.” I looked back at the girl, Winter? Ya, that was right.
“Well, this was not the best way to meet someone” She smiled weakly.
“Yeah, um, sorry about jumping on you” Ryan blushed, his freckles standing out on his face.
“Just don’t let it happen again” Sunny turned to walk away.
“Wait!” Winters voice came out loud in the forest. “Please, don’t leave. We need help.” I looked into her light brown eyes. They were actually pleading for help.
“Sunny, what could go wrong?” I turned to look at her walking away.
“Everything” She glared over her shoulder. “They could be freaking Fangs for all I know.”
“Sunday, there not going to be Fangs. They don’t have ‘abilities’”
Ryan grinned. “Who said we didn’t?” Sunny turned around quickly.
“Wait, you do?” He didn’t reply and suddenly his eyes started to glow. I stepped back, the whole forest glowing.

“Holy………” Sunny gasped. Then everything went dark.