Status: slow active.

Burning in the City

Coral

Everything’s silent as I stare down this Vincent kid; not that tall, pale skin, dark brown hair, and then those fearful brown orbs. Those same god damn eyes that made me stop the fight! My heart is pumping hard against my chest and I flex my fist as I let out an exaggerated sigh; I need a smoke. My feet make click sounds as I make my way over to the large oak wood door.

“Don’t just stand there like an idiot, follow me.” I sneer, pushing the door open.

When I hear light foot steps, I push the door open more and walk out into the dark hallway. Why Vex has these halls so dark, I’ll never know, but one thing I do know it’s fucking annoying. Paintings of people young and old litter the red and golden walls of the hall. Part of me sometimes questions why Vex still keeps them up there; maybe he still looks upon each photo to cherish a bitter sweet memory… Then the other part questions why the fuck would you keep those photos of people up there? They’re all either dead or have flesh hanging between their teeth anyway.

-

“Weight room, Doctor’s room, Supply closet,” I utter on in a monotone voice.

We continue to walk down this new hall, its white walls are fucking bright with the all the lights turned on. Why are the lights turned on anyway? Squinting my eyes, I walk to the medal door on the right of the hall and grin.

“Fucking finally,” I breathe, throwing my hands in the air, “The training room!”

“What are we doing here?” Vincent asks finally speaking.

I look over my shoulder to him and glare, “It’s called a training room, think.”

I stopped walking when I heard him mutter something under his breath.

“What was that?” I question, glaring at him over my shoulder.

He shakes his head and I start walking again, muttering, “Pussy.”

I can feel the air go thick with anger and tension; I don’t like it, but at the same time it’s amusing how this kid gets butt hurt over a word. Hm, interesting, I could probably use such silly reaction for future reverences. A lot of people despise me because I remember every little thing that pisses them off, but it’s the only thing I’ve turned to in order for me not to have friends. The less friends you have, the more it’d be off for you to not give a rat’s ass if people die.

Why the hell to my small group of friends still hang around me?

The sound of medal scrapes against the floor causing me to cringe, then just has fast as it sounded it’s gone. I straighten my back out, glaring at the grey medal walls that hold weaponry from swords to guns. Sighing, I make a swift turning motion just in time to grab for this bitch’s wrist; he drops the piping to a sword and it makes me chuckle how wide his brown orbs are.

“Did you honestly think I didn’t see that coming?” I snicker, throwing his wrist to his side.

“Whatever.” He scoffs, folding his arms cross his chest.

“Oh shut the fuck up,” I say, walking to the wall that holds wooden swords, I pick two out and walk back to him. “Show me what you can do.”

“I already did, jackass, back at the rink where I dropped you and made your ass bleed,” He snaps “It’s why I’m here because I’m good.”

Glaring, I swing the wooden sword, but stop two centimeters away from his neck. Under his ivory skin his pulse is pumping and I smirk as I catch a glimpse of his eyes – he’s scared. My face is a few inches away from his; I can feel his raspy breaths.

“Half these marks, sweetie, aren’t even from you.” I sneer, kicking his knee in.

Vincent cries out in pain as he falls to the floor. It’s kind of masochistic that I enjoy watching his pain. He pissed me off, oh well. When I’m a few feet away from him, I bring out the wooden sword and nod my head with a smirk on my lips. Vincent sends me a glare and in one second he’s running after me with a swing in his sword.

In one motion I have his wrist again, but this time I have him against the wall, wrist and myself on his back.

“Get off me you asshole!” Vincent grunts and tries pushing me off.

“I thought you said you were good, kid.” I say, smirking against his ear.

He says nothing; I push off him and start making my way to the door smoothing my shirt out, once I have to door open I turn back to face him. I watch as he glares at the floor; his rag of a shirt falling off his shoulders and his pants sliding off his hips. I have to admit this kid is sexy though. I smirk, remembering what Vex had told me. He's such a dirty guy, perverted actually.

“I’m sending a guard down to get you, he’ll take you to get changed into clothes and into a room.” I inform and walk out.

Great, this kid is going to have to go through a shit load of training… Personally I think his anger gets the best of him; he’s a level two.
♠ ♠ ♠
i didn't like his chapter.
whatever.

-ottie.