Status: In school writing this it's my first mibba story so may not be great :/

The Diary of Edgar Frog

6th of January 2011

Dear Diary,

I got charged with murder today.
I don't see why? The stupid vampire was going to bite me! So I staked him. It didn't work of course, he was one of Stephenie Meyer's creations. She needs to stop making vampires seem so god damned invincible. Vampires do die ok! They do Steph. Get over it!
Jeeze seriously, dude, you also are very sterotypical with vampires and werewolves hating each other! Grrr.... Steph Meyer make a book series about werewolves and vampires being friends.

Or... make another book in the twilight series were I star as this huge, tall, muscley vampire slayer... and I kill the Cullen's.... WITH A STAKE!

Onto better news,
I escaped the rath of the cops an my murder charge with help from the A-Team. Mwhahahahaaha. I didn't really I just walked out the front door. They were too busy getting attacked by another police officer, who happend to be a vampire... I told them to watch out for him but they didn't believe me. They neverrrr do. Then they get there necks pierced.
Oh well I warned 'em. Not my fault. So here I am just sittin' under the stars waiting for a car to drive past so I can hitch a...

Just missed one. It drove past me and I just watched it drive past. I knew I needed to get in it, I knew I had to stop it and get in but I just watched it drive past.
I'm watching closer now! >:(

See ya Diary
Edgar Frog