Status: Active-ish

Finding Me Out

Prologue

“Sorry,” I mumbled foolishly, stepping to my left at the same time that he did. It was the third time this week that I’d got stuck trying to pass him in the mall on my way to the parking lot. If I didn’t know better I’d think he was stalking me.

“So are you stalking me or something?” he asked, stopping trying to pass me with an expression that told me he was actually serious.

“Are you kidding? I just finished work and I’m on the way to my fucking car. I thought you must be stalking me!” I didn’t even know this guy and he already annoyed the hell outa me. Sucks he’s cute, if he wasn’t I wouldn’t have a problem with punching him. You really can’t mess up a face like that though, it just shouldn’t be done.

His dark eyebrows furrowed and he started to look really mad. “Well I just finished work and I’m trying to go get some coffee before Starbucks closes so if you wouldn’t mind moving your skinny little ass, I’ll be going.”

I shuffled even further to my left and he stormed past me without another word. I watched him walk away in the direction I’d come from, seemingly mad though when he’d been walking for ten seconds or so he turned around and winked at me cheekily. This guy was fucking weird!
♠ ♠ ♠
I had the idea for this last night before I went to sleep and promised myself I wouldn't forget it. Of course, I forgot it but I remembered it again a few hours ago and decided to type up a quick prologue.
Comment please and let me know what you think so far? The rest of the story won't have nearly such short chapters, this is just a bit of an introduction and what my idea was founded around.