Status: Active-ish

Finding Me Out

We're believers, I believe tonight

Work when you got three hours sleep is bad. Work when you got three hours sleep, are wondering if the guy you’ve got a major crush on is okay, and you’re starting to get sick is the fucking worst. Especially when you can’t even text said guy because he needs rest so he can get better.

Work was so quiet. No one else was working today, which was why I’d been called in, and it seemed that no one wanted to buy anything today, though groups of teenagers strolled into the store occasionally, examining the videogames or laptop display somewhat wistfully.

I decided to take the chance to check my tumblr, since I hadn’t had time to in a few days and the computer behind the counter was connected to the internet. I’d actually written a post about my meeting with Demitri four days ago and I was desperate to see if anyone had replied to it, if it had any notes at all. I was sad enough so that I desperately cared what my followers thought of me.

To my surprise, I had several messages when I logged in. Something I had worked out about tumblr was that if you were a guy you were far more likely to get replies to things, even if you were gay. It was just one of those things.

One was an anon telling me I was cute, which gave me the warm fuzzies a little bit. One was a reply to a semi-ongoing conversation I’d been having with one of my favourite tumblr users for a while. She was awesome and we were pretty good friends. It was just a personal joke though, nothing relating to what’d been happening in my life.

And then I saw it; that one question from an anon asking in capitals, to please explain what had happened between me and Demitri. In that moment, I felt tumblr famous. PEOPLE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE!

I quickly started to type out a long, detailed response, explaining everything that had happened over the last few days; pausing occasionally to bite my lip and grin like a teenage girl. I was in the best mood I’d been in for ages, really.

After that, I just spent the rest of my shift browsing my dash and reblogging everything that made me laugh. There were very few customers, and no one actually bought anything, so all in all it was a pretty nice afternoon.

Except when I almost dozed off right there at the counter; that made me feel more than a little awkward. I was only woken from my stupor when the bell above the door rang, alerting me to someone arriving. It turned out to be just someone looking for a computer game that hadn’t been printed in like five years, and when they left it was late enough so that I could close up shop and go home to call Demitri and sleep.

Yea, life was going pretty damn nice for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND IT'S SO SHORT AND THERE'S NO DEMITRI IN IT OR ANYTHING!
I stayed with my cousins for like ten days, and then when I got home I didn't feel like writing at all, like I just couldn't do it. Writers block sucks balls /:
I decided that I HAD to get a new chapter posted before my birthday (next time I update, I'll be fifteen. FUCK YEAH! And Mom's paying for me to dye my hair Gerard Way red for a birthday present, OHYEA) which is tomorrow so I got writing and so if the ending of this sucks I'm really sorry D:
I had the greatest day ever! Well, it was pretty good anyway XD
I went to the city for the day and bought five cds (Anywhere But Here, Artist Vs. Poet EP, The Black Parade, Brand New Eyes and A Fever You Can't Sweat Out) since I'm now collecting them and finally got a copy of the first Umbrella Academy which was amazinggg! If you haven't read it, go find a copy right now.
Also got my ears pierced this morning, for the first time ever, which made me freak out and have a mild panic attack and just generally make a fool of myself for ten minutes. It looks alright though and it didn't hurt too bad.
ENOUGH OF MY MINDLESS RANTING!
My sexy, sexy commenters who are amazing and perfect and all deserve giant hugs:
Slash-a-holic
ninjapurplepanda
(But the super long comments give me super big smiles D:)
J I N X (I know, right? Amazing song. You Me At Six are so good :3)
Can I just say, fifty two subscribers and only three of them commented? Don't get me wrong, I'm super insanely grateful that those three commented, and I love everyone who reads this, but I really do love getting comments.

STILL looking for a co-author for an MCR related-ish original slash. Here's the little summary I wrote if you're interested.
Chapter title from Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back by MCR, my latest obsession.