Status: Working on it :)

Young Love

Chapter 10.) Damned If I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't

Chapter 10.) Damned If I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't

Erin's POV

Over the next few weeks, things became normal again. Instead of sneaking off in pairs all the time, Nick, Staci, Joe, and I actually spent time together. Of course there were those days where we didn't all hang out, but they weren't as frequently. On those days where it was just me and Joe, we would normally just chill at his place.

I flipped through the channels, and stopped on a channel when I saw a picture of Nick and Staci.

"Looks like Naci is doing well. We know Nick falls hard and fast. It seems he's even more in love with this small town girl then any of his ex's." Channel E spoke through the TV.

"That's because he gets some from her!" Joe half joked.

"Joseph!" I laughed.

"Speaking of small town girls, it looks like heartbreaker Joe Jonas is about to strike again! How long will he be able to last with his new girl Erin? Yes, it does seem like he's extremely happy, but we all knows how it is going to end. Bad boy Joe gets bored and moves on to the next willing girl. Won't these girls ever learn?" The TV blared before I muted it and sighed.

"Don't you dare believe that shit! You know I love you!" Joe told me as I got up.

"For now, but you're just going to break up with me once you get bored!" I shrugged.

"Oh my god, Erin, stop it!"

"Seriously, Joe, how many girls have you dated!?"

"I don't know, but that doesn't mean anything!"

"Yeah it does! It proves I'm going to end up like all the others. God, why did I let myself fall for you!?"

"But you're different; we're different! Erin, I've never felt this way about anyone, you make me want to be a better person!"

"You are so full of shit Joe!"

"How can you say that!?"

"You just-UGH!"

"I never did anything to you-"

"But you will!"- I spat before I turned away from him to leave.

"No, wait!" He said, and spun me around.

"WHA-" Before I could finish, Joe forced his lips on mine. I kissed back and didn't notice that we were walking backwards until we ran into his bed and fell onto it. Joe deepened the kiss and moved us back towards the pillows. He ripped off my shirt so I tore his off, too...

I woke up to the normal sounds of the hustle and bustle of the city. Like always I yawned and stretched, but quickly realized that last night's 'amazing dream' actually happened.

Laying back down on the pillow, I felt Joe stirring beside me so I glanced over to see his eyes open. "Good morning." He said huskily.

"Morning." I stated.

"So are you mad at me now?" He asked, propping himself up on one elbow.

"No." I answered.

"Really?" He questioned.

"Really." I said.

"You don't regret it, do you?" He asked.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Okay." He nodded and laid back down.

"Are you sure?!" He questioned, popping up again a few seconds later.

"I'm positive, Joe."

"Really?"

"Yes! Seriously why do you keep asking, you're killing my buzz."

"Because you were so opposed to-wait, I'm killing your buzz?"

"I wasn't opposed to it, I just don't want a kid. And, yes, killing my buzz because that's what Bella says to Edw-"

"Uh-huh, just admit it: you're glad we did it!!"

"I'm not admitting to anything, but if you want to make false assumptions that's fine."

"Ha!"

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because that's just your way of saying 'yeah you're right' except you try to make it so I don't know that you're admitting to my being right, but guess what! I do!"

"If that's what you think..."

"There you go again!"

"Whatever, Joe."

"Oh, stop being such a Grumpy Gus."

"Well now I am mad because when I think about it, you tricked me!"

"Oh really, how?"

"You kissed me in the middle of our fight!"

"So we wouldn't fight anymore, duh."

"Uh-huh, whatever!"

"Really! And you kissed back so it's not all my fault."

"Well you made us walk backwards and you, like, fucking ripped my shirt off!"

"You could have stopped it all at any time. And you took my shirt off after that."

"Whatever. Fuck you, Joe." I rolled my eyes; not really upset, just giving up.

"You already did, but if you wanna go again that's cool." He smirked so I hit him with my pillow. “Ow.”

“Baby.” I stated, laughing.

“You hurt me!” He frowned.

“I did not.” I said, shaking my head.

“Yes you did, make it better please.” He pouted, pointing to his hear where I hit him.

“Better?” I asked.

“No, I think you hit me here, too.” He pointed to his lips.

“Dork.” I said, kissing him.

“A dork that loves you.” He smiled.

“I love you too, Joe.” I laughed.

“Good.” He stated, pulling me closer.

Staci's POV 
I rolled over to see Nick with extreme bed head and his head buried in the pillow. I started to twirl his curls with my fingers; his chocolate brown eyes fluttered open and a smile crossed his lips. 
"Morning handsome."- I smiled. 
"Morning gorgeous. How did you sleep?"- He asked sleepily. 
"Good; did you wear yourself out last night?"- I giggled as he pulled me into his chest. 
"I'd have to say you wore me out."- He said before kissing me passionately. 
"You're just not as good as me, that's all."
"You wish!"
"Shut up Nicholas! You know it's true!"
"Well..."
"See!"- I laughed. 
"But I'm not bad I'm good too!"- He whined. 
"Yeah I'd dump you if you weren't- I joked. 
"Oh really?"- He smirked with his little evil look in his eyes. 
"Oh no!"
"Oh yes!"- He laughed evilly before tickling me. 
"Nick STOP!"- I cried as I tired to get away, but he pinned me on my bed. 
"Nope!"- He laughed. He's to strong and I couldn't get away. 
"Please!!!"- I begged out of breath. He finally stopped and rolled off of me. 
"I hate you!"
"I love you too baby!"
"No you don't!"- I whined as I got up. 
"Yes I do!"- He said as he quickly caught me by my waist. He spun me around and kissed me sweetly. 
"You're such a suck up!"
"I know but you love me anyways, just like I love you."- He smirked. 
"Yeah yeah."- I rolled my eyes. 
"Come on let's go out!"
"Where?" 
"I don't know, go put on a sun dress!"- He laughed, it's so funny when he gets like this. 
"Road trip?"- I asked curious. 
"Actually yes! Pack stuff you need for a day or two and I'll go get ready!"- He smiled widely as he smacked my butt.
"Hey!"
"What you like it!"
"Hush and meet me back here."- I blushed. 
"My little whore!"- He whispered as he ran out. I rolled my eyes and laughed it off. 

Nick's POV 
I walked across the hall, unlocked the door and walked in. I quickly checked my sugar before I headed back to my room. I passed Joe's open door and stopped dead in my tracks. I took a giant step back and stared inside his room. 
"Oh my god!"- I yelled as I stared at Joe and Jersey cuddling under the covers, and all I could see was bare shoulders. 
"Get out Nick!"
"What the fuck!"- I said confused as they tried to cover themselves up. Erin blushed like crazy before going completely under the covers. 
"Dude close the door!"- Joe yelled. 
"You should've did that earlier."- I laughed as I did as instructed. No soon did I walk into the kitchen, did Joe walk in with only his boxers on. 
"Dude did you have to make a big deal about this!?"- He said pissed. 
"Oh like you two didn't when you found out about Staci and I!"
"Ugh whatever!"
"What you should be happy!"
"I am, you just ruined the nice morning we had!"
"That's not what I meant to do, ok?"- I sighed, knowing how important it was to them. 
"Sorry for getting pissed I just don't want her to regret it. I really love her and I don't want to ruin it or have anything get in the way of us being happy."- Joe said quietly. 
"Look you're not going ruin it. She loves you and you love her."
"I know, but..."
"But nothing! If you want to be with her then you can be. Just love her and you'll be fine."- I smiled. 
"Thanks bro."
"Soooo...you did the deed!"- I chuckled as I high fived him. 
"Yeah that purity ring is a joke! I don't know what we were thinking!"
"I know right! I'm guessing you had fun?"
"Hell yeah! Dude I feel so much closer to her too!"
"I don't get why it's a sin."- I admitted. 
"Because it's too much fun."- He laughed. 
"Well see if Erin wants to take a road trip to home with us!"- I suggested. 
"You guys are going to the Jersey Shore!"- Joe said excited. 
"Yeah, why not!"
"She'll love to go!"
"Well go tell her and get ready, then we'll go to the girls place."- I said, Joe nodded before walking to his room. 

Staci's POV 
I impatiently waited for Nick, the door opened and Erin walked in with a huge smile on her face. 
"Why are you so smiley?"- I asked. 
"Well for one we are going to Jersey, and two..."- She blushed. 
"You guys are coming too!? And what else?"- I asked. 
"Yes we are and I slept with Joe!"
"What!?"- I gasped. 
"We made love last night."- She smiled. 
"I can't believe it!"
"It was amazing!"
"Well don't let him know you love it as much as he does, because he will use that against you."- I laughed. 
"Yeah that's true, I don't regret it like I thought I would."
"That's good; if you're ready for it, it bring you closes as a couple."- I smiled. 
"Yeah it does, and I think we're in a good place right now. Last night and this morning was great until Nick came home."- She blushed. 
"He saw you!?"
"No, but we were cuddling. He and Joe talked so I think he's fine with it. But I'm going to pack so we can go."- She said before walking to her room. I can't believe these Jonas boys...