Status: Working on it :)

Young Love

Chapter 13.) Good Girls Go Bad

Staci’s POV
Carlos held his hand out, and all I could do was stare.
“Come on sexy!”- He smirked. I looked at him, and I realized he doesn’t have the warm smile like Nick does. I felt my thoughts drift back in time.
FLASHBACK
“Hey I’m Nick. Welcome to New York.”- He smiled at me before hugging me. God he’s so cute! For only being eight I think I gave my first real crush.
“Hello, I’m Joseph.”- Joe smirked as he hugged me tightly.
“Hey guys, I’m Staci.”- I blushed.
“So Staci, I’ve got my library card and I’m checking you out.”- Joe winked.
“Oh my god, I’m so sorry. He’s just rude.”- Nick said rolling his eyes.
“It’s ok, that’s funny.”- I laughed.
“Oh.”- Nick sighed.
“Well have you guys met my friend Erin?”- I asked.
“Yes, she seems nice.”- Nick smiled.
“No, I haven’t. Is she cute too?”- Joe smiled widely.
“Um…why don’t you find out for yourself. She’s right over there.”- I laughed. And with that Joe was gone.
“I’m sorry about him. So what brings you to New York?”- Nick asked as we sat down on the Broadway stage.
“My aunt works here with you, her name is Tari. Plus I always wanted to see New York.”
“Oh I know who she is, she’s so nice. So you should come here more often so I can spend more time with you.”
“You want to spend time with me?”- I blushed.
“Why wouldn’t? You’re nice and pretty.”-He smiled shyly.
“Aw thank you.”- I blushed; this could be the start of something. We sat in a nice silence for a few minutes.
“So do you like me?”
“Huh?’- I asked.
“Well everyone always likes Joe because he’s funny and cool…and I’m not.”- Nick frowned.
“That’s not true; you’re so nice and cool! I like you,”- I blushed madly.
“I am? (I nodded.) Thank you.”- He smiled as he got up. “Come on cutie; let’s go find Joe and Erin.”- He smiled warmly as he held out his hand. I took it, and that was the moment I knew I could trust him with anything…even my heart.
END OF FLASHBACK
“I’m sorry, I can’t.”- I told Carlos.
“What’s wrong hun? You have a curfew?”- He chuckled.
“No, but I have someone who is too important to me to lose.”- I sighed as I got up and brushed the sand off, even though Nick was an ass I still love him.
“Oh don’t let your little boyfriend get in the way of you having fun.”- He said pulling my arm so I was closer.
“Carlos let go, I love him.”
“Come on, one kiss won’t kill you.”- He smirked evilly as he grabbed me tighter.
“Let go of her!”- I heard Nick growl, since when did he get here.
“Or what?”- Carlos laughed. He’s much bigger than Nick, this isn’t good.
“Or I’ll beat the shit out of you!”- Nick said as his fists balled up. Carlos let me go and pushed me down.
“Fucking ass hole!”- Nick yelled before he punched Carlos. Carlos laughed as he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. Before I could even blink he knocked Nick down with a punch.
“You’re a jerk!”- I hissed.
“And I thought you were worth it.”- He chuckled before he walked away.
“Are you ok?”- I asked Nick as I crawled over to him. He groaned as he sat up.
“Yeah, I’m going to have a black eye…but I deserve it. I’m sorry I was such a jerk.”- He frowned.
“It’s ok, this was my fault I should’ve left with Erin. I was angry with you so my bad side took over.
“Please don’t apologize to me, if I wasn’t such a jerk you wouldn’t have been here. I don’t want to blame but sugar, but it is high and you know how I get.
“Babe it’s ok, I love you too much to lose you.”- I smiled.
“I love you too; I’m sorry I’m not that tough. Can we go back to the hotel?”
“Aw it’s ok; come on I’ll doctor you up.”
“Ohhh sounds like fun!”- He winked as we got up.
“God I love you!”- I laughed as he snaked his arms around my waist.

Erin's POV

After witnessing what happened between the scumbag, Staci, and Nick, Joe and I stayed at the beach for a little longer before going back to the little motel where we quickly washed up. Near sundown we met up with Nick and Staci again to eat and walk the boardwalk. I wanted to buy one of the "Jersey, we go hard" sweatshirts from the Shore Store, but Curly laughed at me so I put it back. Before settling on a "Come At Me Bro" hoodie and a pair of Shore Store shorts, I showed Staci one of the "I LOVE NJ" t-shirts and jokingly told her to buy it along with an "NJ ALL DAY" hoodie; Nick bought them for her after I said that and made her wear them on the boardwalk for awhile. After experiencing her death glares, we headed back to the motel but first we took pictures by the Jersey Shore house; it was my idea, of course.

Oddly, Joe and I were up early the next morning so we went for a little walk on the beach while it was still cool outside. I tried to soak up as much sun as I could by remaining outside for as long as I could before we left to go back home. Curly asked me drive since his eye was hurting him and I could be trusted with getting us home safely. When we got home we just chilled around at mine and Staci's place for a little while.

We were all just watching TV when Joe's phone went off and he got all excited.

"Guys, this new club just opened up. We have to go." He informed.

"Umm, we can't, we aren't old enough." Staci shook her head.

"If you dress the way I like then you can get in." Nick smirked.

"Its going to take more than just the look. Erin this is all you; you have to get us fake IDs and flirt your way into the club." Staci stated.

"Me?!" I asked.

"Yes, you." They all said simultaneously.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because." Joe said.

"Ugh." I groaned.

"Oh, so you can flirt with the guy at Starbucks for no reason but now that we need you to help us get into the new club, you can't?" Staci raised an eyebrow.

"That guy is cute and I don't want to flirt with some creepy bouncer. Plus, I don't know where to get fake IDs from." I partially lied.

"Oh come on, Jersey! We know that you have to know someone who makes fake IDs." Nick stated.

"Fine, I do, but it not a very reliable source.." I stated.

"Who's the source?" Nick questioned.

"Um...Rob." I said.

"Oh." Everyone stated.

"Yeah...." I dragged on.

"I bet you can still ask him." Staci started, "You did say he still wanted to be friends."

"Yeah, but I haven't talked to him in forever." I said.

"You can still try." Nick shrugged.

"I guess." I sighed, "I should go now then, right?" When they nodded I got up and grabbed my phone and car keys, "Fine but give me current pictures just in case."

A short while later (and lots whines from Rob about how be was getting nothing in return) I returned back acting upset and surprised them by asking who was ready to go clubbing.

We ate a quick dinner before getting ready since the club wasn't open until pretty late. I was standing in front of my closet, trying to pick something out when Joe knocked on the door.

"You can come in." I said, moving some racks over.

"Babe, get ur redbulll on cuz I'm readdddddy." He smirked, holding a little four pack of RedBull.

"Why do you drink that stuff if it just makes you insanely hyper?" I kind of whined. Joe tends to get annoyingly clingy when he's hyper.

"I don't know. I guess it's like you and Mountain Dew." He shrugged, sitting on my desk chair.

"No, no, no, you're not sitting." I said, shaking my hand.

"Why not?" He asked, confused.

"Because I'm getting ready. Now out and go get yourself ready Mr. I-Spend-Five-Hours-Thinking-Of-What-To-Wear." I teased, slightly pushing him out of the room.

"Fine. But you owe me." He pecked my lips, winked, and headed back to his place.

After a little while, I still couldn't decide what to wear. I sighed and knocked on Staci's door knowing she could help me, which she did. When we were all ready, we headed out to the parking garage and drove to the club.