Status: Working on it :)

Young Love

Chapter 6.) Secrets :O

Joe's POV

"What do you want to do, beautiful?" I asked, kissing Erin's cheek.

"I don't know; what do you want to do, sexy?" She countered.

"I'm kind of in the mood for a movie." I shrugged.

"We always watch movies, though."

"Do you want to play a game then?"

"Which ones do you have?"

I opened the closet, "Life, Monopoly, and Twister. I don't remember having that one though..."

We both shuddered, "Monopoly?"

"Sure."

"Okay, be right back." When she got back from the bathroom, we started playing. Throughout the game Nick called several times, but I was too busy to answer.

"Your turn." I said.

"This isn't much fun..." She sighed.

"Yeah-" I started.

"What the fuck guys?!" Nick shouted, busting through the door.

Erin and I exchanged semi-confused glances before I asked, "What?"

"Don't play stupid, Joe. I know; everyone does." He fumed, whipping something at me. I glanced down at it, seeing a small picture of Erin and I kissing in front of some building on the front cover of the magazine.

"Look-"

"Save it."

"No. Listen. That picture was taken two days ago, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you right away. Who knew you cared so much?!"

"Don't even play the 'you-don't-care-about-me-at-all' card, you know I care."

"Do I?! It took you two fucking months to tell me about you and Staci! Hell, you didn't even tell me; I found out by myself. In a very gross way I must add."

"At least you knew before the whole world did!"

"What-EVER dude."

"I'm just going to go." Erin said lowly and left.

"Don't whatever me. I was going to tell you, really I was, but it's not like you asked or anything."

"When did I have a chance to? You two were always sneaking off together!"

"It shouldn't have been such a shock then."

"You shouldn't be shocked or mad either since you told me to ask her out."

"Well I thought you would've said something, especially since you were so pissed about Staci and I not telling you guys!!"

"I wasn't mad, I was just avoiding you so I wouldn't have to see you two sucking face."

"You sure as hell acted like you were mad: avoiding us, glaring at us when we did see you, ignoring us, blowing us off when we tried to talk to you...Need I say more?"

"I was mad at first, yeah."

"At first? You're bringing it up now, it's obvious that you're still ticked about it."

"I'M NOT."

"Yeah, okay."

I grabbed my stuff, and walking towards the door I said, "I'm not dealing with this..."

"Yeah, Joe, walk away, just like you do with all your other problems."

"Shut the fuck up; I'm walking away so this doesn't get worse."

"Excuses."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and left.

STACI'S POV
I'm waiting on Nick so we could go out for a nice dinner for our anniversary. Unfortunately, he "had to" go talk to Erin and Joe for some reason, so he left me at my place all dolled up for nothing! I rested my head on my hands staring at the table wondering what Nick's surprise place is. I heard the door open and I turned around to see Erin.
"Hey."- She stated plainly. She looked upset and I usually can read her well. 
"What's wrong?"- I asked. She gave the look like 'I don't want to talk about it'.
"Erin just sit down and tell me before I have to mess up my nice outfit when I beat your ass!"- I said trying to lighten her mood. 
"Fine but you're not going to be happy!"- She admitted. 
"Ugh what did Nick do now!?"- I whined as she took a seat. 
"Well Joe and I were playing Monopoly..."
"EWWW YOU TWO DID WHAT!?"- I yelled. 
"The board game sicko! Get your mind out of the gutter, you've been around Nick too much!"- She laughed. 
"Sorry..."- I blushed. 
"Well all the sudden Nick came bursting through the door and flung a magazine at Joe while he yelled. Joe got mad and yelled back but then looked at the magazine and realized why he was yelling..."- She said quietly. 
"Why was that?"- I asked getting worried. 
"Well he saw a picture of..."- She stopped obviously afraid to tell me. 
"ERIN!"- I said sternly. She rolled her eyes but she knew I was serious. 
"Fine it was of...Joeandikissing."- She said quickly but I understood her well enough. 
"What!? You didn't tell me! Some friend you are!"- I said upset and pissed. 
"Ugh you're just like him! Why are you upset with me? Well it took two fucking months for me to FIND OUT that you were Nick's little make out doll!"- She yelled getting defensive.  
"Yea well you know now! I can't believe you're acting like this you know how much Nick and I wanted you two to get together. And we didn't tell you because you guys don't care like we do! We are the serious ones! And I am not just his little make out doll! He does love me you know! Actually you wouldn't because you never talk to me anymore!"- I yelled because I was pissed from what she had said. 
"I didn't talk to you because I was mad that you never told me! I'm your best friend! I thought we were close! Plus Curly always thinks he's in love, I mean look what he went through with Miley! I'm not sure he even knows what love is!"- She blurted out making me gasp. 
"Obviously we aren't so close anymore because I never thought you could say something like that."- I said shocked. 
"You know I didn't mean it like that!"- She said with tears in her eyes. I couldn't ever look over to her. 
"I actually don't know anymore."- I said quietly. With that she  got up and walked to the door. 
"What are YOU doing here?"- I heard Nick say. I turned towards the door to see him in the way of her leaving. 
"For one I live here! And two why the fuck do you care? Oh and three get out of the fucking way poodle boy because I'm to get past your ass so I can't leave!" She cried. 
"Fine! You and Joe are perfect for each other since you both always run away from your problems!"- Nick yelled at her as she headed out. 
"I'm trying not to make things worse, ok?!?"- She yelled back. 
"Just like Joe with all the excuses!"- He chuckled as he slammed the door shut. He turned around, walked up to me as I stood and took his hands in mine. 
"Nick this isn't good."- I said trying not to cry. 
"I know baby but let's just forget them and have a nice night."- He said kissing my forehead. 
"Nick I'm sorry but the night is ruined. I don't even want to stay here!"- I said as Nick wiped my single tear away. 
"Please don't cry honey. Look how about you cheer up a little and we'll go to a hotel for a night and order room service and we will just relax. I don't want THEM to ruin what we have."- He said trying to charm me and unfortunately he's great at that.
"Just kiss me and tell me everything is going to be all right."- I sniffled. He pecked my lips and then my nose. 
"Don't worry beautiful, things will work out for us. If they can't get over the fact that they're wrong then it's their problem."- He said seriously. 
"Nick I guess it goes both ways..."
"How about we enjoy each other tonight and worry about it later!"- He whined. 
"But..."- I started but he cut me off with his lips. 
"Please? For me?"- He smirked.
"Fine, but I'm sticking to being good tonight while we're at the hotel!"- I warned. 
"That's what you think!"- Nick smiled while smacking my ass. 
"Hey!"
"I know, come on babe."- He laughed as he lead me out. 
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT!!