Status: Working on it :)

Young Love

Chapter 9.) I Just Want A Good Time

Erin's POV

"We're taking my car!" Joe said when we all got in the elevator.

"Oh god..." Nick slapped his forehead, "We're all going to die."

"No!" Joe defended.

"Yes!" I nodded.

"You guys are mean." He pouted.

"We're still letting you drive so shut up." Staci rolled her eyes, getting into the backseat with Nick.

"One more rule: no doing it in my car!" Joe exclaimed.

"Oh, and please not ours..." I added.

"What if we already have?" Nick smirked.

"Eww! Clean it!" I whined.

"I'm kidding." He said.

"No you're not. You're just saying that so you don't have to clean it!" I stated.

"No."

"Yes!"

"NO."

"YES!"

"Knock it off!" Staci said.

"Fine." We mumbled.

"Can you grab my mix CD and put on number ten?" Joe asked me.

"Sure." I said and Slim Shady filled the car with 'Lose Yourself.' You better lose yourself in the music, the moment, you want it! You better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow; this opportunity comes once in a lifetime! You better...

"Ew, can't you put something better on?" Staci whined.

"What like Drake?" Joe asked.

"YES!" She yelled.

"Fine." So he put the radio on, and of course a station was playing Drake.

"Happy?" He asked.

"Eh." She shrugged.

After a little while, we finally got to the mall. Joe pulled up by the AMC and let Nick and Staci out while we tried to find parking.

"This should be fun." He said.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"You're not excited?"

"Nope."

"How come?"

"I think she's still mad at me...If I was her, I'd still be mad at me!"

"Ugh, is that the only reason why you're not excited?"

"Yeah."

"Well, if she is still mad, which she's probably not, she's at least making an attempt to have fun."

"I will, too, but I still feel bad."

"I feel bad, too, but they're willing to forgive and forget so why can't we move on too?"

"You have a point..."

"Exactly.....Ugh, this is ridiculous, there is NO parking."

"Check the parking garage."

"Okay," He turned and drove towards it, "Wow, a spot."

"Yup." We got put of the car and walked into the mall.

"I'm just going to text Nick to meet us outside of the AMC." He informed.

"Alright." I said.

After he sent the text and put his phone in his pocket, his hand found mine and interlocked our fingers. "So..."

"So?" I asked.

"I don't know." He smiled.

I laughed, "There they are."

"So where do you guys wanna go first?" Joe asked.

"What stores do they have here?" Staci questioned.

"Well..." Joe pulled put his iPhone and used the mall map app to show her the stores.

"Okay, let's go to the bookstore first because it's right down there." She said.

After Staci and I looked around and Joe goofed around, we left the bookstore and split up. Staci and I went to a few stores while the guys went to the sports stores and Foot Locker.

"I don't get why you don't come shopping with me more often, we always have fun!" She stated.

"Well you know how I don't really enjoy shopping-" I started.

"I thought you got over that?" She interupted.

"Eh, I don't hate it but it's not my favorite thing to do." I shrugged. "I think I should try these on!"

She laughed at the ridiculously tall heels I was holding, "Maybe then you'll be normal sized."

"You're cool." I glared, putting them back.

"Try these, they're more reasonable." She handed me a pair of ankle boots with a four inch heel.

"Reasonable? Ha!" I laughed but put them on anyway. "Woah. I can actually walk in these...And they're pretty."

"Told you." She glared.

"I'd so get these if I had a place to wear them to." I stated, unzipping one.

"You never know, get them anyway." She said.

"Only if you get a pair!" I stated.

"I don't need any!" She laughed.

"Well, just get something!" I pouted.

"Fine, sunglasses." She said, looking some over.

"Ooh, I need a new pair...My other ones broke." I frowned.

"Which ones?" She questioned.

"My two favorite ones." I sighed.

"Both of them?" She asked.

"Yup, and the only way to get them fixed is to go to Delaware and find the store I got them from." I said.

"Aw, that's right-they were one of a kind." She nodded, getting into line.

"Yup." I pretended to be really sad.

She laughed then we paid, left, and went to meet the guys at the Starbucks. After that, we put our stuff in the car and headed back to the AMC.

"Slow down or I'll lose you in the crowd." Joe joked while we were walking.

"Funny." I rolled my eyes.

"No, Jersey, he's right, slow down so we don't lose you." Nick stated.

"Staci's only an inche taller than me, how come you don't make fun of her?!" I whined.

"Because she's taller then you and she hits me!"- Nick whined.

"Ugh." I scoffed, and walked faster. For having such tiny legs, I can walk pretty damn fast.

I got to the theater way before they did, and got on line to use the ticket machine.

"So, what should we see?" Nick asked when they caught up.

"I'm fine with anything." Joe shrugged.

"'Yeah that helps." Nick rolled his eyes.

"How about we just pick a random movie?" I suggested.

"Yeah, it's fairer that way." Staci agreed.

"Okay..." I close my eyes and randomly chose a movie on the ticket screen, "Does anyone want to see this?"

They all shrugged, "Eh. I didn't really hear much about it."

"Let's just go see it, there's nothing we'll agree on that isn't sold out." I said, so we bought our tickets and stuff and took our seats in the theater that was jam packed.

Of course, I just happened to pick a scary movie. One that made me walk out of the theater clutching onto Joe.

"That was creepy." Staci stated.

"Yeah." Nick nodded.

"Eh." Joe shrugged.

"You okay Jersey?" Nick asked.

"NO!" I answered, "That was the scariest movie I have EVER seen!"

"Really? You only jumped once..." He said.

"Like three feet in the air." Joe chuckled.

"Not funny!" I whined, "It was scary!"

"It was just a movie." Staci said.

"I know, but still." I shook my head.

"Anyways, so we're leaving now right?" Joe questioned.

"Yeah," Staci answered, "There's nothing else to do."

"Okay, this way to the car." He said.

STACI'S POV
We all made our way to our apartment and decided to order pizza. Dinner was full of random conversations but I knew Nick and I still had to talk. I leaned over to him as Erin got up to get a drink.
"We still need to talk about everything."- I whispered.
"I know, let's go to my place. Are you done?"- He said quietly. I looked over to Joe who was shoving pizza in his mouth.
"Yep I'm good."
"Ew ERIN!"- Joe yelled.
"What!?"- She asked walking in, rolling her eyes.
"They are going to do it!!"- He whined.
"Umm no we aren't! We need to talk about our fight ok!?"- I growled.
"Oh sure..."- He glared.
"Shut up!"- I said as Nick dragged me out.
"Never! But don't do it on my bed please!"- He yelled as we walked across the hall.
"Babe don't listen to him, he doesn't even know anything."- Nick comforted.
"I know, but come on let's talk."- I said leading him to the couch, before I could open my mouth he started talking.
"I just want you to know you were right and I should've respected you. I get it now, it was scary and I understand if you want to wait. I love you and I just want to make you happy. I don't want to argue with you."- He blurted out.
"Wow I thought this talk was going to be hard."- I smiled as I took his hands in mine.
"I know I'm dumb and a horny douche bag but you're too good to lose."
"I love you so much and I was actually going to work with you on this."- I laughed.
"So you do want me!?"- He said getting excited.
"Nick calm down, but I can't deny that I love you and I want to make you happy too."- I said trying to make it sound better.
"Ohh so you want me for sure!"
"Nick!"
"Ok! Fine, go on.."
"Well if we are very very very careful then maybe we can..."
"Make sweet love!"- He smirked.
"You're too cute."
"And you want me as much as I want you. And that my love, is sexy."- He winked before leaning in.
"Hold it lover boy! You have to always, no matter what wear a condom and you have to make sure I take my pill, ok?"
"I can do that!"- He said before smashing his lips on mine. Some how we made our way to his room. I rolled over and saw it was about 10 in the morning. Nick had his faced buried into the pillow, I smiled to my self as I search for my missing clothes. I couldn't find mine so I grabbed one of Nick's button up shirt and threw it on. I decided to get breakfast, I know Joe is either sleeping or still at my place so who cares what I'm dressed in. I made myself some breakfast and set some aside for Nick for when he gets up. I sat down by myself and ate until the down flew open and a very tired Joe slowly trotted in. I looked at the door and he started to walk right past me not even seeing me in his dazed. I stayed quiet as I watched him chug some milk from the jug. He turned back around and stared at me.
"Ew!"- He yelled.
"I love you too Joe!"- I said rolling my eyes.
"Ugh can you two not do that shit here! It's not fair and god your my little sister put some clothes on!"- He said looking away.
"Stop being a baby! This looks like a dress on me! And it just sounds like you're jealous!"- I scoffed as I got up to clean my dish.
"Whatever!"
"Jealousy is an ugly thing Joseph! Especially on that cute puppy dog face of yours."- I laughed as I patted his cheek.
"How did you even reach my cheek?"
"Don't change the subject!"
"You know you're right so just go be with your boy toy, ok!?"- He pouted.
"Someone's grumpy..."- I mumbled as I walked back to Nick's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
well hi there! please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee comment!!!!